Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Double-page supporter
Again, if you wonder what the comments are all about. Alicia behaves much more reasonable and understandable in the manga version compared to the Webnovel Version, where she totally was an annoying one dimensional brainless char. I really hope it takes another route.

Double-page supporter
I really enjoy this manga. More patrick and Eumie scenes please

Thanks for the update!

@reu
You mean this? B L E A C H E D Isekai
https://mangadex.org/title/39066/i-m-not-a-villainess-just-because-i-can-control-darkness-doesn-t-mean-i-m-a-bad-person
No one's tling it right now because of what happened

*proceeds to read the comments in that link*
Nice to see the tan being a race now.
Oh boy, I just can't with this crap... seeing this extreme dum... yeah... I fear for the comments in Nagatoro when the anime will be here, cuz you never know with this kind of people...

Double-page supporter
This series has been pretty enjoyable so far. But if it goes the way of its source material, I'll have to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@svacina
Well
her trauma was cause more by her own friends. They kept kill all the monster to gain her attention so her level is really low, even compared to normal student. Since her light power is needed to sly the demon king later, the royal family ask MC to train her, by force is needed.

But yeah, she will be traumatise by this training

Dex-chan lover
Fingers crossed it won't end like in the novel!

Also thank you for the translation!

All I can think is "Oh, no." while reading the last half of the chapter. Really hoping Alicia will be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread