Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Enjoying Anime for the Second Time

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret yea pretty sure that glasses dude is evil, I think that he was only nice to the main couple was because he wanted either their permission or location on where it was

Very enjoyable chapter, hoping for some couple development

Thanks for the translation

@BozMagic Lol I'll be disappointed if it were this straightforward to determine if a character is evil. This is too stereotypical. At least make him have a soft spot for kids or smth.

Dex-chan lover
> Hey, "the bed time" you are shouting at Sven, please watch your words.
It will definitely create a misunderstanding...

> Marie: "Hey Kazuhiho, this TV was really big..."
Judging from MC's reaction, he understood it like Marie is demanding a more larger house for them to live in comfortably as a husbando and waifu...
Even I will really take it the meaning that way, it cant be help, Marie was just that beautiful and adorable as a waifu...

Dex-chan lover
@gghhzz he just looks and acts so stereotypically evil lol maybe he isn't but all signs are pointing towards it

Group Leader
If I recall correctly, even cousins can get married in Japan, so...their little excuse is meaningless.

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat Is that the only example of that in the chapter you even noticed, or is that one in particular bothering you for some reason?

Dex-chan lover
Heads up, @Flamerscan: Pg 18: Elfs -> Elves.

Also, sign me up on the "Guy who looks this much like Kintoki can't be that bad of a villain" camp.

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat Well, next time around if you want them to maybe consider doing things differently, present your complaint a little differently. The way you did it, I'd personally make this even worse the next five chapters, minimum. Just out of spite. But I mean, I'm a vindictive bastard. They'll probably just ignore your comment, if they check these at all.

Users who are viewing this thread