Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 8.4

Dex-chan lover
Get a new translator please. Or at least "force" your english speaking staff to read your translation. If they can read the whole 4 chapter in under 10mins without feeling nausea, you can release the chapter

Double-page supporter
I tried to check out the scanlator's ad-infested dumpster--excuse me, website to see if they improve in later chapters, and wow they actually get worse. Poor Luna's name changes like four times in one chapter before suddenly becoming "Moon", while "Silver Rabbit of the Night Sky" turns into a new form of gibberish every time they're mentioned, at one point being mistranslated as "Orn is hunting rabbits in the labyrinth".

I get that you're dreaming of all that ad revenue you'll get by luring people onto your website with chapters you haven't posted here, but try making at least one page of your "translation" not sound like utter gibberish first.

( Seventeen adblock alerts from a single page? Really? )

Dex-chan lover
30s3jc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I tried to check out the scanlator's ad-infested dumpster--excuse me, website to see if they improve in later chapters, and wow they actually get worse. Poor Luna's name changes like four times in one chapter before suddenly becoming "Moon", while "Silver Rabbit of the Night Sky" turns into a new form of gibberish every time they're mentioned, at one point being mistranslated as "Orn is hunting rabbits in the labyrinth".

I get that you're dreaming of all that ad revenue you'll get by luring people onto your website with chapters you haven't posted here, but try making at least one page of your "translation" not sound like utter gibberish first.

Yep, group is going onto my block list. Rather have no translation than shit I can barely understand.

I hope someone "snipes" (fixes) this manga from them

Dex-chan lover

Let's not forget that they constantly switch up he/she vs I (sometimes even midway a text!), texts in the wrong balloons every now and then, they translate the way certain magic works in real strange ways... Yeah, better no translation than this.

Dex-chan lover
yea, it's hard to read. it took time to guess what the characters were saying. i think reading the raw version would be easier.
well, thanks for the uploads.

Dex-chan lover
This entire series has baaaad translation and proofreading, I think it's cursed honestly atp.

Dex-chan lover
no way its that one famous group taking another manga before fixing their main problem, who would've guessed

poetry wow amazing such
holy shit i check the chapters in their website jesus they arent even consistent to their skill terms

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looking at comments, I have nothing left to say which hasn't already been said. I just read what we got, and all I have left is...

Ungah.

If Galaxy Degen is willing to continue, I'd rather read their version.

Users who are viewing this thread