Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 36 - The Cause of Everything

Supporter
Next chapter will be the start of the first long arc.
Alice's introduction into the battle with Fain went from 16 (end of 15 on the technicality) through 27 and wasn't even completely covered by an entire volume's worth of chapters. I can only guess that this "Prototype" arc will be around twice that length then...

Dex-chan lover
Such a tsundere.

Ah, of course. A tentacle monster with transparent tentacles. Can't have the tentacles obscuring anything, now can we?

An old friend.

First thought in her mind: "If the hydra thinks it's delicious, then I should try it, too."

Well, that solves their money issue. If they'd accept it.

She should just remind him that that applies to him as well.

Though I still can't get over how easily these OP characters were made to sleep.
It fits the story, and I don't think this is a serious enough to give too much thought to it.

It's not an isekai. "Isekai" literally means "other world", it does not mean whatever you think it means.
My favourite isekai is Danmachi. Well, no, it's not, but it's a good example of why a lot of them could ditch the isekai element and very little would change.

Users who are viewing this thread