Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 39 - Got You

Supporter
Knew it would turn out this way. Only thing that I can't work out, is the timeline of Lloyd going into the army and cain going missing if she's the prototype, if so they must have got the surgery at similar times
This part got me hung up too, so I double checked 37. Lloyd went to just be a trainee at first, and returned on a break after a year (of the total of 3 needed to go from trainee to full fledged) to find Cain missing at that point. It seems it was at the point after he couldn't find her that he volunteered himself to the Hero program.

So it just turns out that Cain went in first so she could be healthy and see her brother again.

Dex-chan lover
Gasp! What a shock!

Though honestly I never felt like the sibling being a girl was supposed to be a twist anyway, they looked way more like a girl than a boy in that flashback (and manga has a tendency to use weird western names like Cain on the other gender anyway).

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, i think somebody need to pull out the old French national razor and shave the king.
Fun fact: the guillotine was developed to make executions less painful and messy. Beheading via sword or axe required having an executioner with the strength and skill to cleanly take the head off, there was always the chance to miss and hit the shoulders or hit a neckbone wrong and you've got someone wounded and screaming while you try again, to say nothing of other popular execution methods like breaking on the wheel or drawing and quartering.

So, nah I don't think we need Madame Guillotine for this case. This king doesn't deserve the mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread