Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author plans to resolve the whole thing of demons being irredeemable murderers?

Cause clearly the protag's power to charm them does not actually stop them from doing their evil deeds at all.

Will he have to fight them as villains?
i feel like there a way to kinda to do it but i dont know how right now but they might be playing with the fact that demon are the local of the world and human are the invader of the world?

Dex-chan lover
Reilu beat him earlier 'cause he's too cute. She's human so his skill shouldn't work but he's probably her type and ensue massive punching earlier.

And said punching is just a girl punching her dakimakura out of kilig-fest :kek:

Dex-chan lover
i feel like there a way to kinda to do it but i dont know how right now but they might be playing with the fact that demon are the local of the world and human are the invader of the world?
Author isn't going to solve the problem he's going to rank the kid up so he gets rights and land and then he establishes a utopia in this land where they can coexist freely. BTDUBS I love how so many people are asking why silver is above diamond

Dex-chan lover
Multilating slaves so they can't run is not unheard of in history, or in the modern day. Still, it's so disturbing to see it done in a frivolous manga that I'd almost rather not read any further. Almost.

Dex-chan lover
Protag still very naïve, he keeps conflating and mixing up the kindness demons are extending to him as something that can extend to all humans.

Even more so this chapter shows he is focusing too much on his weaknesses and trying to fix them, over just prioritizing his strengths and exploiting the full-use of his cheat ability.

Dex-chan lover
If his power doesn't work on humans, but work on the "native species", are the humans alien to that planet? Wouldn't that sort of justify the demons' and monsters' decision to cleanse their world of an invasive species? Humans are often portrayed as a sort of plague.

Contributor
An Isekai where a protagonist puts in EFFORT to succeed rather than it just being given to him through the power of HAX and cheat skills? What am I reading? How dare this author make an actual story with an isekai.
Infact the manga adaption is only 11 chapters long. :ROFLMAO:

Sidenote, maybe an anime adaption will cover more.

Dex-chan lover
I expected this to be a goofy story.

Didn't think I'd be emotionally invested.

Dex-chan lover
I like the mix of humor and genuine dire straits here. Like, everyone loves our adorable lil human!
But he is living in a world of absolute horror and cannot do enough to change it.

Dex-chan lover
An Isekai where a protagonist puts in EFFORT to succeed rather than it just being given to him through the power of HAX and cheat skills? What am I reading? How dare this author make an actual story with an isekai.
He is still using his cheat skill and have come this far thanks to it or he would have been dead since the first chapter.... just because it's a passive cheat skill is not any different...

Dex-chan lover
In a way our protagonist could theoretically save this world a different way ( with his charm cheat ) he broke through the first layer of cultural difference making himself as close to an equal as he can be
what would an almighty force accomplish but reestablish the previous status quo? ( I mean we don't know anything about how the human side of the world worked pre story. Slavery and worse were probably quite prevalent considering how brutal this world is. )
I wonder how much of the cruel treatment towards human life is cultural and how much is psychological/physiological
I mean just us alone have caused countless atrocities dehumanizing each other so how much easier is it when you are actually different species

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author plans to resolve the whole thing of demons being irredeemable murderers?

Cause clearly the protag's power to charm them does not actually stop them from doing their evil deeds at all.

Will he have to fight them as villains?
I get it. They're a different species and shouldn't be compared to humans. What seems like irredeemable murder to you is us killing chicken.
Same way they may see humans killing goblins as irredeemable pointless murder.

I don't think they need to humanise them just make them tolerate each other. There will always be power differences even if they socially are on the same standing.

Which is just... something that fantasy does. Humans number one. Despite the fact beastmen are stronger in every way elves are smarter in every way demons are better at magic they all live longer they have better battle tactics there's more of them etc...
But human fuk good der for dey best!
Sorry for ramblin at the end

Users who are viewing this thread