Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnngggggh! Prince still hasn't learned his lesson and verify information, but who cares about him? Good boy Patrick already became her best friend~

Eumelia looks like she might be willing to reconcile and be friends with her too. The prince just keeps getting in the way.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the prince gets a taste of how crazy he really is, go patrick!

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read this in a while, but,
Doesn't she still try to backstab her in the end regardless of this attempted apology? I can't remember that part of the novel too well.

Precious smile. Protect it Patrick!

@ Jeikob
Yea she dose. This is after the fl kidnaps her to 'train' because the boys were too suffocating and enabling to let her level up enough to battle the real demon lord. That moment probably scars her a lot and changed her

Dex-chan lover
If the prince had a shred of decency after falsely accusing her of lying about her level and also being the demon king you think he'd leave her alone and stop harassing her at every turn. He deserves to be killed by the demon king for being so dumb

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Love Patrick. I really hope they also put in the little scene where we get to see
his and Eumelia's future daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing him get mad for her was nice. She could really use some help learning to stick up for herself too, though.

Dex-chan lover
That prince again....

At this point, it is only a matter of time before he frame her.

But sadly, what she is thinking about is true. She is unmatchable by anyone in the world and is very lonely. Everything anyone do to please her can be perceived as flattering just by different in power alone. She need someone to put her faith in.

Users who are viewing this thread