Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aw, its a little heartbreaking that Eumilla thinks so little of herself. I really hope she gets more friends down the line.

Group Leader
So the idiot prince is gonna end up screwing up the training for the Saintess and by the time the demon lord arrives, they’ll be too weak to even scratch it.

I really hope this ends up with Alicia actively taking the MC's side against the idiot prince and the two becoming friends

I have the charas lingering on that heroine whatever

but AAAACk k

Eumilia, Patrick's already your frieeeeeend <and probably your future husband already>
ack her smileee

Yumilia is such a ditz.

And it seems to be a slightly different plot than the WN because it was the prince who apologises in that not Alicia.

Dex-chan lover
For everyone hating, let's remember that this manga IS VEERING FROM THE WN. There's been a change or two; Alicia isn't nearly as antagonistic as she is in the web novel (in the fact that she's not at all, it seems, she certainly didn't apologize out of her own will in the WN at this point from what I recall), and I think the Prince, despite clearly being kinda suspect of her, is far more willing to drop his shitstarting, too. I'd suggest for folks to NOT take the WN as gospel for what happens in this manga- it's clearly not going in the exact same direction.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that prince makes me feel annoyed every time he has a screen time. And I thought he was a good guys when he defended her that one time but no trash is still trash, a simp is still a simp. Everytime the Mc has a good moment he barges in to ruin it. I wish the Mc will beat the confidence and cockiness of that bastard.

Dex-chan lover
@Justking14 @Le_Bob
Actually it is entirely the saintess' fault for everything that will happen. She is a complete coward tot he point she literally is incapable of battling anything. And while Eumiella, in an attempt to force her to power level in her dark dungeon, caused her even more mental issues, it is still her incompetence for her roll that makes her such a shitty person.
She is the reason she, and the rest of the simp squad besides the prince (mainly because Eumiella saved him because she needed a credible witness) died facing the demon lord in his very first attack. This comes after she directly attempts to murder Eumiella by stabbing her in the back with a holy sword which is basically her 1 and only weakness. She only survived it because of the protective charm item she took that saves you from 1 lethal attack. Of all of the people, the prince actually is the one to come around the most (of the simp squad, as Patrick is best boy by default and the fact that the rest are dead...)

Dex-chan lover
More than friends.. but friends is a good first start
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Someone need to teach mc common sense, the prince is garbage but it's normal for him to think that way. Tho if it was someone else he probably wont be that prejudice

So the cuck prince and useless bitch appeared again , i hope they get killed slowly.
Patrick cool.

Dex-chan lover
lol by late game, the simp prince party probably will be weaker than the spartan training students heh

Users who are viewing this thread