Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
@nachtness surprisingly the prince himself is
not that bad all things considered. and is actually fairly reasonable at the end of this main arc

Also i'm sure she and patrick will become friends
they're married and have kids eventually after all

Dex-chan lover
well i guess in a choice between death and death, you'd want the one that kills you the less.

damn i like how it diverges from the ln's route of alicia being straight up a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
She's thinking she wish to be friend with Patrick...
Well, friendship can be skipped in the noble world you know...
Make it boyfriend rather than plain friend... fufufufuf

Patrick is right, that "prince" isn't acting like a member of the Royal family at all lmao,... I didn't even want to write "lmao" since the only thing I feel for that garbage is disgust, his mere existence is criminal, please just kill him i swear, he's wasting so much o2 that we need in our real world, I'm sure if he died the o2 from that world will be sent to us, just the one he wasted is immense on its own, all the time he kept on gossiping, being a bitch and talking behind people's backs....yes, a whore like him has it way too easy, I hope he never gets to level up and dies fighting the demon Lord because he didn't want to fight him with Eumilia so he went before her then died lolol, that would be amazing, idk if something similar happened but I know I'd be happy if it did haha, since he's slacking off so hard only thinking about romance and about making top secret stuff open to the public cause he said it to his commoner girlfriend and she doesn't know how to close her mouth and him being blinded by....something that certainly isn't love, this is just him being disgusting, terrible, criminal....etc gah, I wanna end this comment but at the same time I want to write every single insult possible, this guy's stupidity is just like a virus, but he already has stupid friends so it probably won't work on them, anyway, THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER TEAM~~!!!! πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’ŒπŸ€πŸ§‘β£πŸ’ŸπŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ–€πŸ’πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ€ŽπŸ’‹πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’žβ€πŸ’–

I'm so happy to see more of this manga! Thank you so much for the hard work that goes into translating!!

Dex-chan lover
@Quirriff Even he seems to be somewhat okay? Like, he's clearly antsy about her, but it's from a justified point, and ultimately even Patrick admitted she screwed up despite the positive outcome. He doesn't like it, but he was quick to drop it after he got the reasoning from Patrick- didn't even give any parting words. Notice he doesn't even really accuse her of being the Demon King (because as shown in the manga-exclusive scene around the end of Chapter 5 he KNOWS she's not the Demon King). While yeah, I think he was less than gracious with the accusation (and that's putting it lightly), it was still a screwup that all parties involved were aware was a screwup, and really, despite Patrick liking her and being quick to badmouth him, she kinda did deserve the chewing out in this specific instance. If nothing else, he was far more level-headed about it than he was before.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she not reply to a single question or insult the prince and heroine throw at her, she can clearly prove them wrong not just shut her mouth and start monologuing inside her head how much anxiety she has. I guess this is done to further progress their relationship(Patrick) but I'd rather see them make some actual great scenes not just him defending her because she just loses the ability to speak when confronted

Users who are viewing this thread