Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 42 - Junior

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nothing would change if you didn't let a random person randomly saying rude and random shit bother you. But we all know you will, so I guess things will change. Hooray.

"Get away from her," she says. "Who are you?" I ask.

This is one of those moments I should be annoyed at the new character but I'm more annoyed that our MCs are acting like any random person will cause them to instantly crumble. Now we're even accepting that she'll come again to "reassess us"? For what exactly? She's younger than you, you're her senpai and you don't know her. "What if she thinks I'm only getting in Nagisa's way?" Who cares? This should be a nonstarter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hold-on, Nagisa called out Matsushita on her bullshit instead of apologizing for the "crime" of living her own life and maker he own choices? I thought mangakas  had to make spineless protagonists who apologize for the stupidest stuff even when they didn't do anything wrong :meguupog:

As a bonus Mashiro defended her too, which don't always happens either :meguupog:

Also, classic obsessed outsider character who thinks they get to give opinion on someone else life, makes me wonder if that happens in real life Japan :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes this trope, some random drama being introduced, from some random nobody that thinks she can tell people how to live their life, cause she knew one of the MCs in middle school. Also why does her saying all this shit affect one of the mcs so much, like is your relationship or self-esteem that unstable or low that some rando that put your significant other on a pedestal in middle school has you questioning your relationship and thinking if things are gonna change or not like what. Why does her opinion even matter in the first place. :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Damn that random girl needs to mind her own damn business and leave them alone! Poor Mashiro is all scared and now doubting their relationship! And the worst part is that it seemingly came out of nowhere too!

Dex-chan lover
I think this might be a prelude to addressing that there maybe currently IS something of an imbalance in their current relationship. Or maybe a perception of imbalance?

Like, what does Mashiro bring to the relationship compared to how amazing Nagisa is, and how Nagisa is always caring for and supporting Mashiro, but it's almost never the other way around? And how that might eventually sour things as Mashiro spirals more and more until she figures out what she brings to the table and how she can be a source of strength for Nagisa?

Idk, Im just kinda spouting stream of consciousness nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread