Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 103 - That girl’s damn wild -- Crazy

That was a pretty short chapter, wasn't it? Everyone is so manipulative in this, it's actually is pretty fun

Double-page supporter
Little does he know, her answer won't be positive 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Bare your heart to her so she can drive the knife in cleanly. This is perfect. DESTROY HIM!

There's a lot of manipulation going on, it seems. About time for the female lead to get driven into such a corner though. That's the face of despair, and I think I'm satisfied enough to finish her off with this now.

...Still feel bad about the other family though. Mom clearly loves her daughter, but the second female lead just wants power and is swimming in jealousy.

I wonder if this is gonna be like a throwback to the the first arc where fl goes yandere and stabs the ml

Dex-chan lover
Yep, they both be crazy. Yet, in some stories his variation of crazy would probably be considered attractive if he was just as good-looking.

did anybody else get to the flashback of xiaozhen getting her shit kicked in and thinking the chapter was over/ we were getting violently recruited again?

@Psychronia I didn’t consider the family’s situation, but yeah now that you mention it, I do feel a little bad. I feel even worse at the male lead and his family though, especially his sister because she admires Luxia so much but she causes her pain instead.

Dex-chan lover
Let's give the guy an advanced "Press F" in case he gets rejected in a spectacular manner

Dex-chan lover
Damn, did [Shadow Madness] just show off that beating twice in the same chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread