Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 104 - That girl’s damn wild -- Nightmare

"willing to die and sacrifice himself"
That dream about the meta canon
"end this once and for all"

OH YEAH! I LIKE WHERE THIS IA GOING!

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why he had memories of what I thought was a different timeline. Turns out...uh...hmm.

Is this arranged by Su Luxia, or is the system leaking a little? Because if so...new possibilities arise.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand the commencement thing.. Like the mob characters are dressed in their uniforms, and these ladies are dolled up?!?!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Whooops... almost forgot he abandoned the heroine when she called those times

Oh he's starting to see through the system? I wonder if she'll ever run into someone who can totally see through the system in the future. That would be interesting

For other novels/manhwa, I feel worried every time evil characters plan schemes against leads... but in this novel, I only feel excitement bc despite their schemes...readers already knew that they can't win against Su Lu Xia and they're ending is coming soon according to her plan🤣

Dammit. Even after 10 chapters those last few advertisements still get me. each time I see the blue chicks hair being pulled.

Dex-chan lover
Shadow Madness crazy slaughter group why does every chapter end in a massive beating? Hahaha

Aggregator gang
She will try to stab Su Luxia, but he will intervene and get stabbed. Female lead goes to jail and is abandoned by family, her life is now worthless. The end.

Well lets say ummmm~ I really did want Su Luxia to get together with Min Mingzhe but in the first place he didn't care about her deatg and I think she is going to stab her I don't know if its possible for Mingzhe to make it their in time because he is far away but who knows things happen right?

Hmm, I wonder... was ML getting insulting text messages from the Emperor and the soap opera MC back in chapter 86, actually canon?

Users who are viewing this thread