Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 97 - That girl’s damn wild -- Increase favorability

Awh, Su's dad looks like a sweetheart and seeing him so sad makes me feel so bad for him. I hope we can see more of her character's parents in this besides just this scene.

Dex-chan lover
I...actually feel pretty bad for Su Luxia's parents. At least the dad seems like a real nice guy. Granted, this is going to become the best day of their life and the day they retire, but that doesn't change the fact that they feel understandably super stressed out and it's mainly because of their daughter.

Well, it's actually because a bitch is targeting their daughter, who fought back instead of committing suicide. Either way, they deserve the break. An airport employee...isn't exactly in poverty, now is it? Granted by miss Mary Sue's standards it might be different, but at the very least, I don't see the family struggling to get by before this.

In other news, the little sister is adorable and I approve of this ship. Fuck the male lead, go for his sister.

Thanks for translating!
Also did the fake fl forget the she got brided to give money away or something?

Dex-chan lover
@saeko13 US is a place where you can get things for cheap and expensive, aka you can live on $2 food in US as well if you buy things on sale. Though would a city where the richest people go to be a cheap place to live?

@aelf people seem to be confusing "a lot of money" with being rich. 800k is a decent enough amount, but far from being rich.

Happy the father isn't a trashy father who would throw away her daughter but is someone who cares for her. Makes it all the more sad for the original character toh. In the end the original su luxia died

I know it's supposed to be a trashy novel, but retroactively taking someone's money ('salary deducted by lump sum') is just straight up theft.

Yeh and tbh I don't even know if at the end of the arc they will get her back? Like what happens to the people whose body suit luxia took? Because I don't think they will return.

@eng1 yes every place has cheap and expensive stuff. But I can get fancy meal with $2 here and it's not on sale and I can get breakfast, lunch and dinner with only $2. While in Us $2 is cheap and it's on sale.

Why not? I don't generalize people. Not all richest ppl are shallow, There r some rich people who gave up their assets to help other and living a modest life.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, i sligthly feel this, without my father, i wouldn't live properly.
Also, it really makes me laugh when 800kUSD isn't "that much" for rich people, while for me it's an unachievable number, so high it looses meaning.

You know...her making a way for the parents to retire is really sweet. I’ve gotten so used to her kicking ass and taking names that I was pleasantly surprised. But then again, Lucia takes care of the people who took care of her.

The original female MC is so enraged she even forgot she gave a blank check to Luxia! HAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread