Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 113 - This Feng Wushuang -- Don't call me senior brother

Fed-Kun's army
siiiiiiis the power that luxia has!!! i also refuse to believe that wushuang didnt know like blood has such a distinct smell that theres no way you would be able to smell it. like the smell of blood cakes into the air, thats just how it works. either she knew and faked not knowing or or she really didnt know cause her olfactory stopped working when she was like five or something

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I wish the "System" had a name, it's kind of weird just calling him "System" all the time, especially since we know that there are multiple systems with different forms (or at least that's what i'm understanding from the prequel series so far).

I really wanna see the way Su Luxia punishes the sect guy now that she has him dancing on her hand.

Also i didn't notice the Ying-Yang on top of Su Luxia's head, nice touch.

Don't know why, but this senior brother starts to give me creep the more he falls for Luxia... And omg, how did that naive b*tch don't know that it was a smell of blood? Did she lose her sense of smell along with her brain? 🙄

It amuses me how close the name Jing Chen is to Jiang Cheng but with literal polar opposite personalities.

Dex-chan lover
lmao I love how everyone does exactly what Luxia wants. I'm really looking forward to the finale of this arc.

hahahahha that senior brother just bit the bait~ well i haven’t seen something really evil or unforgivable from this world’s ml so idk wether i root for them or want him to suffer yet lolol

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun
Don't know why, but this senior brother starts to give me creep the more he falls for Luxia... And omg, how did that naive b*tch don't know that it was a smell of blood? Did she lose her sense of smell along with her brain? 🙄
you don't even imagine 😏

So... umm... great psycho guys over me who knows everything, how does freshly killed men's blood smell? I really want to know. :-o

Dex-chan lover
Good can't wait to see her hang out with the demon again and be kicked out, at least shell still have her demon boyfriend unless he's killed fighting Su Luxia

Users who are viewing this thread