Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 113 - This Feng Wushuang -- Don't call me senior brother

I saw so many little hamster balls 😭😭😭 author why you gotta do me like that?!

Dex-chan lover
@Maala It doesn't have a smell per se. The odor probably from the blood components (which in this case Iron(Fe) mixing with the surroundings like the hard wood or the rotting corpses. It's not a very good odor.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, as obnoxious as the male and female lead are in this story, they don't actively piss me off like in the worlds before this. They're good-hearted morons, and that's destructive, but not downright malicious or dickish for the most part. You can genuinely tell that their personalities are the result of shitty writing.
And to that end, I'll say that I genuinely believes that the female lead believes she didn't notice at all. There's a shit-ton of denial going on, but she isn't exactly lying.

@Maala It doesn't even need to be freshly killed men. Blood in general smells pretty damn strong and an especially bad nosebleed could leave a smell that takes a lot to get rid of.
If you wanna know exactly how it smells, well, it basically smells like iron. Probably because that's exactly what it is; blood cells rely on iron molecules to carry oxygen molecules around.

@mmonstra , lol...i was thinkig the same....why the f**k author have fetish to draw hamster balls and ass on every chapter......

Aggregator gang
@Maala
Don't know if actually mentally deficient or extremely desperate to signal their virtue to think clearly.

You dont have to be a psycho to be able to smell blood. Have you ever had a wound ever by accident in your life? The smell of blood is very distinctive. Now multiply it by a hundred times because there's a lot of blood splashed all over the place. Wushuang herself even commented on the "weird smell".

@Richman
Go check the synopsis, the name of the System is there. I'm sure you'll go back on calling it "System" after being reminded of how long the actual name is, though.

Itu

Thank yall for pointing the hamster balls out.
I sincerely hadn't noticed and now I can't unnotice. Again THANK YOU

Dex-chan lover
the system is absolutely hilarious 🤣 he wanted a show and all he got were scraps... too bad that senior martial brother is too much of a straight shooter to give us good drama. the FL is also a little too stupid-innocent for me to actively look forward to her demise by su luxia's hands. but hey! that can change over time. thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Soooooo Wushuang is genuinely a stupid cultivator who can't even differentiated the smell of blood and another smell? I guess this is the result when you try making an ultimate Mary Sue in a novel. Thank you for the update as always!

Dex-chan lover
I love her relationship with her system XDDD These two are hilarous >w<

Users who are viewing this thread