Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 115 - This Feng Wushuang -- the definition of goddess of benevolence

lmao this girl too dense and she can be killed by anyone easily smh not everybody can change they won`t change only people that really want to can change but this demon is just saying that because the demon knows she will accept it and will change her opinion there is no way this demon would change lol

@Nekoriz don't know if you've already found it, but the side story is actually already on here~ It's already a few chapters in, too!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's something often glossed over too. She's actually self-righteous enough to forgive the killer as if she has the right. Because she's so self-centered and bratty, it's all about her and how he broke the promise with her, not the actual death or destruction.

And immediately after, she's lying to her beloved master's face and justifying it as "for a friend".

Hopefully, even if she isn't killed for it here, they'll just throw her out and let her join the demon side as an enemy in the future.

Her professionalism is admirable, as someone doing a mission not so attached with anyone in the story, even when she part way with the actor in previous life who been with her for decades, she's not even shed a tear. and her character is consistent, even though there's no development yet, but it's make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
girl this bitch aint even a clown she a whole circus at this point... must be one that ancient cultivated crack or somethin cause that could not be me

And here I thought there might be some redemption for the FL in this tale... Trash!

FL in this tale thinks she's doing the right thing but she's actually just thinking and acting from her one-dimensional and selfish morals.

Honestly, I previously loved this kind of scene in the novel books wherein the ML acting sweet and talking about how his dark past affected his present attitude....while FL forgiving him even when he killed someone for her 🤣🤣🤣 I realized now how dumb I am liking those novels 😆

Dang, this webtoon always shade the cliches and gave realizations that made readers doubt other novels' morals and dumb mentality 😅🤣

Oh shiiiiiiii... heroine is going to get so BUSTED!

And love how Su Luxia calls the heroine out on her bullsh$t!

Users who are viewing this thread