Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

Dex-chan lover
@Hitomi_Higurashi I feel like she wants the attention of both men. Get rid of Su Luxia and with some tears and faked apologies she gets her sugar daddies.

*siiiigh* well.. i cant say it was nice knowing you lil miss fl, but.. farewell, have a safe journey to wherever you end up bc im pretty sure you're gonna die in the next few chapters o_o
yea letting the enemy leader into the base camp in a war... totally not treason in any way shape or form. if you dont get killed by regular means (ie. sacrificing yourself to protect either demon dude or "master") you're sure as hell gonna get sentenced to death or exile o__o

Double-page supporter
"It's not that I want to do a bad deed, I just want to protect what's mine" pfft bitch there is no help for you. You are so far up your own ass it's impossible to communicate with you.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't have any brains to begin with but whatever she had she's lost. She's so selfish and all about herself, she doesn't even care people will die because of her dumb plan but she'll probably justify it on some dumb way

Fed-Kun's army
The FL is stupid. But whoever put a known traitor in charge of a part of the defenses is stupid too.

Came here looking for sanity, ended up finding that bitch.
She must have been starved of attention as a kid.... and rightfully so

Double-page supporter
Looks like that greek story with the mountain pass "hey persian i tell you a hidden path"

I like the way the FL is detestable in this arc. She technically never had bad intentions (arguably until now), but an ignorance and a sense of entitlement to the men who attach themselves to her, and it's understandable how the writer would write her like this without realizing because they are of a similar ignorance and entitlement. You do see this kind of thing in other stories, be it in dramas or manga
Her 'goodness' falls apart when you rearrange the circumstances and look at it from a different perspective like su lu xia is doing in this arc, where you can see just how selfish the FL actually is. If she already had a relationship she shouldn't be concerned with whom her master dates; if the guy she is dating goes against moral principles that she is supposed to uphold then she should naturally leave him. But she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Users who are viewing this thread