Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 119 - This Feng Wushuang -- Upright and responsible 'good' man

Of course the FL has to be naive and an idiot, no redemption for her.
Cheating men must die, i guess this is the wrong title

I kinda think that after the demon sleep with her, he will forget her... Like I imagine him being that kind of scum.

And yeah the ml is bad, we all knew but now we are realizing how bad he truly is

Dex-chan lover
hoooo su luxia can sniff a scum man even if he tries to hide his scent in a layer of "repentance" and "self-reflection" 😤 i wonder if he's also trying to use su luxia to further his reputation and image as a good person...

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Whoa.... I greatly admire Luxia's ability to see through schemes.... even I was actually deceived by his display.... so Jingchen is actually not that upright and just, huh

wow su luxia is smart i thought he was just being a dumb selfless ml. did he put some kind of wuxia tracker on her or something. also i didnt think she wouldve accepted her demon friend's advances much less actually sleep with him.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfaoooooo the ML seems to be quite similar to Luxia, he's wringing as much value as he can out of Wushuang while also punishing her in the worst way.

I feel like the ML wants to feel superior and knows when the FL goes to the demon side and its either the demon cult finally stop acting up or ML wants to kill the demon cult while showing how powerful he is

Jing Chen evolved from clueless, self-righteous ML to narcissistic, scheming ML... Gotta say, I'm really loving how this arc is unfolding! This has got to be one of the best arcs so far. I wonder if he's leaving Wushuang's cultivation intact for some grand scheme of his.

Aggregator gang
Supposed 'heroine' at the start of the chapter: "I have been in love with you for a long time, Master."
Also supposed heroine at the end of chapter: *fucking a guy who is not master*
Benevolence huh?

Damn this is so interesting, the ML is starting to show his true colors..I wonder what’s gonna happen next!! Tysm for translating, the love I have for this comic is boundless❤️❤️I really appreciate ur guys hard work

Users who are viewing this thread