Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Ch. 10 - Price of Taboo (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Lameeeeeeeeee
The not killing theme, is just a big drop
are we not reading the same manga or what?
Hence is why.
With my current value and status,
I am not allowed to save any humans here.
If if risk everything to save them right now,
I can never destroy this fucking demon kingdom...!!

Now, I shall break the taboo
He is clearly stating that even if he doesn't want to kill them, he has no other choice. The face that he is making in that last panel is clearly one of remorse, for what he is about to do...

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is cooked to perfection!
The meat is just slipping off the bone, it's the best steak I have ever had, it's just so juicy and dam they paired it with an amazing French red wine aged to the point of being flawless with a reach and succulent aroma. Truly a meal for the gods!

Thanks everyone at LHTranslation for the transition

Dex-chan lover
Ah, is this going to become one of those "Road to hell paved with good intentions" plots? He plans to save people but inadvertently ends up causing more damage than he can hope to repair because he continually chooses and convinces himself it's the right thing to do for the cause?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, is this going to become one of those "Road to hell paved with good intentions" plots? He plans to save people but inadvertently ends up causing more damage than he can hope to repair because he continually chooses and convinces himself it's the right thing to do for the cause?
i mean, that is pretty much the concept of revenge plots half the time. the ones with mc's that convince themselves they're doing revenge for the sake of their justice. and this manga certainly qualifies as one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread