Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (New) Do You Want To Have Sex?

Dex-chan lover
I just don't see it'll take another 8 months worth of this story just to get back to where we were I see this getting the axe first the author has reconned way to much of the story here I know him super simping / loving her no matter what was rather dumb but now the story just seems stupid the only out I see is if her seeing the relationship between the mc and childhood friend bloom into something causes her to reevaluate her relationship with the mc and rethink what she wants from it I don't think this author can really write that
But that's the thing, we're not going back to where we were, because now it's new territory instead of repeating the original.

The story was always dumb and stupid, it simply changed from one type to the other, because this story is in no way inferior to the other.

As for axe, you can just read the original, since that is were it seemingly was going, what with the teacher blackmail and all that shit.

Fed-Kun's army
But that's the thing, we're not going back to where we were, because now it's new territory instead of repeating the original.

The story was always dumb and stupid, it simply changed from one type to the other, because this story is in no way inferior to the other.

As for axe, you can just read the original, since that is were it seemingly was going, what with the teacher blackmail and all that shit.
Look all the author did was exchange one dumb story for a another dumb story all so he could draw a threesome. I'm not saying the og is all that special it's also rather dumb but put your self in the shoes of people who bought this every thing they have payed money for has been changed reconned or forgotten all for a threesome that's added nothing to the story and caused things ho go backwards I don't know about you but I don't think a lot of people want to wait almost a year for things to just get back to a narrative point we left off on

Dex-chan lover
Look all the author did was exchange one dumb story for a another dumb story all so he could draw a threesome. I'm not saying the og is all that special it's also rather dumb but put your self in the shoes of people who bought this every thing they have payed money for has been changed reconned or forgotten all for a threesome that's added nothing to the story and caused things ho go backwards I don't know about you but I don't think a lot of people want to wait almost a year for things to just get back to a narrative point we left off on
Problem is that you're assuming most people disliked it, we don't know that, haters are usually just a vocal minority.

As for the threesome, nobody knows if it was  just the threesome in itself, we don't know how much editor convinced him to change, what we know for sure is that now mangaka is doing the story he wants, which introduces Akito, so saying it was all just because of the threesome is nothing but assumption since we don't know how much he wanted to change.

All we can do is wait and see where it goes, if people hated the manga will be axed, simple as that, if not it'll continue as usual, everything else is nothing but assumption and speculation.

You do know that doesn't show what is bad about being a whore in itself right?
It demonstrates that there is a negative view of Agawa among students because of her promiscuity.

Did Agawa ever  care about these people opinion? Because she was always pretty much openly and proudly a slut.
To me, she seems bothered by the comments.

All you're saying and showing is that other people opinion and judgement is more important than being happy by just being yourself.
You asked what's bad about being a whore and I presented a panel showing that there is a negative perception. In my opinion, these comments are bullying, so yes, it has a bad aspect and was shown by the author.

You do know people do that shit for other reasons too right? Sure they're badmouthing her for being a slut, but they could do that for anything they judge "bad", like being gay.
I don't know how to respond to this. It's a weird hypothetical.

Seriously, if anything you prove my point, do you or anyone else here think that would happen if Agawa was a man? Sure some girls would still talk shit, but many would see male Agawa as a chad, with the guys being outright jealous he gets all the girls.
No, your point is not proven. You asked what's bad about being a whore and I presented a panel that presents a bad aspect within the manga universe. Also, I don't think the discussion about double standards is relevant here. I don't remember seeing any male character being praised in the manga universe for his promiscuity.

You're just proving my point that the only reason it's "bad" for a woman to be a slut is due to hypocrisy, double standards and sexism.
No, again, I presented a panel showing that there is something bad about being a whore within the manga universe.

So again I ask, what is bad about being a slut / whore?
So far, within the manga, being a whore makes you prone to bullying. Also, as commented by a student, there is an increased risk of contracting STDs.

Going from a story where the mc girl was clearly reforming and falling for the guy to a story where she's actively trying to fuck others and the mc guy suddenly not all in in the girl just feels like they are delaying the premise.

Also the new girl is probably going to end up being a "slut" too. Or she's gonna just lose out despite being innocent and just there to bread jealousy.

Both options are unsatisfying

Fed-Kun's army
Ok i will w8 till chapter 36 to call this series a total trash and before calling this a total hentai too. But we will see... Yeah we will see..... ****

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHO'S THE NEW GIRL? I'M CONFUSED! HAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
So I was going through all the Japanese comments on this and there's a comment from a stream from someone involved in making this story I don't know if it's the author but he said the mc and flc will not be getting together in the end or it alludes to something to that end

Dex-chan lover
It demonstrates that there is a negative view of Agawa among students because of her promiscuity.
Which she doesn't care about.
To me, she seems bothered by the comments.
You asked what's bad about being a whore and I presented a panel showing that there is a negative perception. In my opinion, these comments are bullying, so yes, it has a bad aspect and was shown by the author.
Yeah she's bothered, like anyone would be if people talked shit about them, which is not exclusive to being a slut, and calling it "bullying" is quite a reach
I don't know how to respond to this. It's a weird hypothetical.
Nothing weird, people will talk shit about you as long as they decide you're done something "bad"
And using gay as example is fitting, because a lot of people will shit about you the same way they did about Agawa.
No, your point is not proven. You asked what's bad about being a whore and I presented a panel that presents a bad aspect within the manga universe. Also, I don't think the discussion about double standards is relevant here. I don't remember seeing any male character being praised in the manga universe for his promiscuity.
Of course the double standards has relevance, because a lot of readers act like she has to be "fixed" for being a slut, it the sex were inverted nobody would, no male character was praised neither criticized.

Actually, at no point the manga painted promiscuity as positive  or negatively.
No, again, I presented a panel showing that there is something bad about being a whore within the manga universe.

So far, within the manga, being a whore makes you prone to bullying. Also, as commented by a student, there is an increased risk of contracting STSTSTDs.
A single panel of people saying shit isn't bullying, all you presented is that people are judgmental assholes, they literally know nothing about Agawa and assume the worst.

I find funny you talk about bullying, because what you're doing is victim blaming, Agawa did nothing wrong by having a lot of sex, people saying shit about her is not because she's a slut, but because they're judgmental assholes who don't care to know about her, plain and simple.

As for STD, no risk because Agawa always used protection, that was literally mentioned in a chapter.

So far you still gave nothing bad about being a slut in itself, all you showed is that people are judgmental assholes

Dex-chan lover
So I was going through all the Japanese comments on this and there's a comment from a stream from someone involved in making this story I don't know if it's the author but he said the mc and flc will not be getting together in the end or it alludes to something to that end
I highly doubt, mangakas don't go around spoiling the story, and I assume publishers would get extremely angry over it.

Fed-Kun's army
I highly doubt, mangakas don't go around spoiling the story, and I assume publishers would get extremely angry over it.
You are right I went further down the author was on stream talking about what was going to happen after chapter 35 and the fat Chad teacher was going to cuck the mc soothing about them having good chemistry together as well as if you can't stand brain rot this isn't a story for you as well as another comment say this author hates happy ending it was shit along those lines to be honest now I'm sure it isn't going to end with them together. Low key wish the author had the balls to do the teach cuck story line comments would have been really funny

Dex-chan lover
You are right I went further down the author was on stream talking about what was going to happen after chapter 35 and the fat Chad teacher was going to cuck the mc soothing about them having good chemistry together as well as if you can't stand brain rot this isn't a story for you as well as another comment say this author hates happy ending it was shit along those lines to be honest now I'm sure it isn't going to end with them together. Low key wish the author had the balls to do the teach cuck story line comments would have been really funny
Eh, I wouldn't assume too much, if thr author said he doesn't like haplt ending that doesn't mean it'll end bad, just look at the original, didn’t they go through a lot of issued, with Gotou even getting expelled?

I think a safer assumption is that things might get messy and end bittersweet, they will end together like in the original, but things might get messier along the way.

Also, who to say the teacher plotline was dropped? It might just have been delayed because he wanted the threesome + Akito plotlines first.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, I wouldn't assume too much, if thr author said he doesn't like haplt ending that doesn't mean it'll end bad, just look at the original, didn’t they go through a lot of issued, with Gotou even getting expelled?

I think a safer assumption is that things might get messy and end bittersweet, they will end together like in the original, but things might get messier along the way.

Also, who to say the teacher plotline was dropped? It might just have been delayed because he wanted the threesome + Akito plotlines first.
The teacher plot line was a cuckold plot line that wound end up involving her sister in a threesome fuck that granted there was supposed to be a threesome involving the mc fmc and teacher first she falls to the teacher with the mc ending up alone again

Dex-chan lover
The teacher plot line was a cuckold plot line that wound end up involving her sister in a threesome fuck that granted there was supposed to be a threesome involving the mc fmc and teacher first she falls to the teacher with the mc ending up alone again
I don't think that would have happened, I felt that previous version was playing safer, mostly retelling the original, so I doubt Agawa would really fuck the teacher, most likely Gotou would save her and that would start the problems that eventually get him expelled

New timeline is best timeline so far. I don't get what people are so upset about. Literally getting some backstory for our MC and setting up some conflict with the FMC. Akito might be what wakes Gotou out of his degeneracy.

Power Uploader
Has anyone noticed that the author has established a childhood connection between the fmc and what I'm assuming is suppose to be mr super Chad that is more then what's connecting the mc and fmc on top of only really adding the mc childhood friend to establish a base ball revelry between them that will end in a generic under dog win or genius pathetic mc lose as well as I feeling like we are back at chapter 5 for a threesome that is noth pointless and had no consequence plus if he's with other girl he isn't with her and all the character relatingship building is through sex
Eh, she had flashback about baseball guy even prior the retcon chapters.
So I'm guessing main idea of this will be for mc to realise that he's into Agawa and not any girl that looks his way. Or the other way around.
Thanks for translation as always.

Dex-chan lover
Also, for the people who insists the other version was better:
New timeline
  • Threesome
  • Gotou finally has sex with another girl
  • He reconnects with his childhood friend Akito
  • He's probably gonna realize there is other girls besides Agawa, so he doesn't have to be obsessed with her
  • He's probably gonna get back into baseball and re-learn there's more to life than just sex
  • Agawa is still happily a slut
  • Whatever happens will probably make them realize they do like each other
Old timeline
  • Gotou was so obsessed with Agawa that he would never consider sex with other girls, while she could fuck anyone, so you know, super cuck
  • Story was mostly sex shenanigans
  • No Akito yet, even though she was foreshadowed
  • Agawa was sadly going to have sex with the teacher
  • When she tried to stop the teacher tried to blackmail her
  • Gotou found them together, so there was 50/50 chance he would either stop them or walk away, maybe because Agawa told him to
  • Pres was gonna send the 4 Great Sluts to "defeat" Gotou, which let's be real, is a pretty dumb plot
Seriously, you guys are so butthurt over the change you all don't even fucking properly read the chapter, since some of you are whining it doesn't make sense, even though it does, you all put the original in a pedestal when it wasn't even actually any better, it was just different.

I said before and I'll repeat, the negative reactions is because some of you thought this was some kind of anti-NTR story, where the pure and honest Gotou was gonna "fix" the poor broken slut with the power of love, even though she doesn't need any fixing, because guess what? Being a slut doesn't make you a "broken" person, some people simply like sex.

Honestly baffled that some people here wanted the cuck timeline :dogkek:

This should convince anyone that we are actually in the right timeline.

I still trust the process.

Users who are viewing this thread