Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
He's using Minecraft logic right?
Just prepare lots of easy-to-mass-produce food and he will be able to recover his stamina quickly.
i mean he could potentially craft golden apple or even god apple with how broken the crafting system currently is

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

The List (in order, as of book 6 of the LN):
Sylphy
Ira (the cyclops) (Yes, I have the name correct based on the English LN, the manga tn has been getting it wrong.)
All the harpies.
Three slime girls
Melty (sheep girl)
A dragon (girl)
One human girl
Possibly three oni girls

Possibly all three of Slyphie's sisters & her mother
Aira isn’t translated, it’s just romanized because people will bitch about whose “engrish” is better. Nothing good comes from trying to be punny in a different language.

It also often is taken literally, which is why it's "reverse" rape, rather than "woman-dominant" rape or some similar form. It's the same mentality behind false claims about domestic violence being male-dominated, when it's pretty equally shared between the sexes.

The OP I replied to seemed more targeted towards Sykes and his condition rather than our MC, which is what I was directly referring to. MC also enjoys it and is generally happy about things, once he got used to the mentality shift of their culture versus his own.

Harpies did use the MC's body while he was asleep, but he wouldn't have rejected them if they came to him openly as Sylphy gave her permission, and he doesn't treat it otherwise as having been raped, either, as he doesn't consider it to be carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against his will; in the LN it's more explicit that he knows what they're doing and he consents to the little game they're making of it, though he does start to stagger a bit and work hard to find something to boost stamina recovery so he doesn't end up like Sykes here, lol.

It was basically this way in the LN too; there are some more explicit moments later on, though, IIRC.
which brings into question of why not just ask him if chances are he'd be so willing? and even if she gave her permission they'd need his. Stuff like this tend to be done poorly in novels, manga, manhua, or manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
Harem is for a person that has high libido, good stamina, a big heart, high income or lots of money, and good management. Though in this case, this is not a harem but reverse rape. Unfortunately, many will think that this man is happy and that not a rape.
well if its a self insert i'm happy. i also feel he swings both ways in case he is on top and on the bottom but can't say for sure;

Dex-chan lover
I'm aware of that but it still annoys me since it's making it seem like when guys get raped it's not as bad

When you are searching a database or discussing the classifications of material, that's not really a concern. When you take it out of context, it might seem inappropriate, like a whole lot of things. Another example that comes to mind is "trap"/"reverse trap". They apparently are also hated by some. But it's clearly a classification thing, even if it's used a whole lot in discussions. You can write crossdressing to cover them both, but, consequently, you don't then know which way it goes, which is a pretty big thing. Generally speaking classification terms are better shorter than longer. Though as database technology has developed, it has become less of a concern if the developer puts a little bit of effort into it, allowing suggestions, redirection of synonyms, and such.

Dex-chan lover
Danan's proposal is a bit hard to do.
Constantly, the boys are getting laid and smashed to the limit.
The boys energy meter will not refresh to the maximum when they got to the mission

Dex-chan lover
ok then, how about cat girl when
Nothing.
In the both the LN & Manga, it seems she ends up with someone else, she basically becomes non-existent after the Retake Arc (Same with the Lizardwoman).

Hopefully, the Author atleast changes that for the Cat girl in the Manga. Unless he has some issues with Furry Sex.

Dex-chan lover
They just gloss over copying his gun to mass produce it now smh. Should only be making 1 time use bombs

Dex-chan lover
I’m looking forward to them launching an offensive on the humans.
Thanks everyone at Galaxy Degen Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
The dude still wearing the slave collar bothers me more, honestly, even if I only notice it occasionally.
I'm pretty sure no one actually considers him a slave at this point. He demonstrated a while back that he can casually take it off whenever he wants, and if memory serves me correctly he only really wears it in a sense of trust/affection (like a necklace or something). I'd have to go back and re-read, it was quite a while ago.

Dex-chan lover
When you are searching a database or discussing the classifications of material, that's not really a concern. When you take it out of context, it might seem inappropriate, like a whole lot of things. Another example that comes to mind is "trap"/"reverse trap". They apparently are also hated by some. But it's clearly a classification thing, even if it's used a whole lot in discussions. You can write crossdressing to cover them both, but, consequently, you don't then know which way it goes, which is a pretty big thing. Generally speaking classification terms are better shorter than longer. Though as database technology has developed, it has become less of a concern if the developer puts a little bit of effort into it, allowing suggestions, redirection of synonyms, and such.
The thing is that "reverse rape" is an actual problem in society seeing how downplayed a man being raped is compared to when a woman is raped

jak

Contributor
The monkey man has a bigger harem than the mc.

It ain't right!

Users who are viewing this thread