Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Betrayal

Dex-chan lover
thanks
yey he died! am happy^^
wanted it to be more gruesome or pathetic but oh well he doesnt deserve that much screen time lol
i dont have to be calling it, its pretty obvious that alina will come to their rescue asap
hope we'll get to see a badass fight^^

Dex-chan lover
die you trash!
but somehow it's not satisfactory, we need him to suffer more!
Deserve worse really. Swift death was too kind.
I would have liked it if he suffered for a bit more. Probably 100 years of torture that just puts you in unimaginable pain, but never kills you and keeps you conscious throughout the whole duration.
Maybe we can agree to the head canon that the soul absorbed by the demon god is in an enternal state of torment?

Dex-chan lover
uh... did they just stand and watch as the guy who imprisoned them with a monster... stood up, walked off and left? Where is the portion where they apprehend him? Or quickly kill him to cancel his skill so they can flee asap?
Did you not see the sword sticking out of his chest? He's dead

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if Jade didn't have a secret agreement set up with Alina to follow them from a distance anyway because he figured Rufus would betray them.

Dex-chan lover
I knew Rufus was a dumbass but my man how dumb are you for thinking tht releasing a Demon god will make you be safe from it too
lmao

Dex-chan lover
Didn't get hammer slammed into his own fence my disappointment is high

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we can agree to the head canon that the soul absorbed by the demon god is in an enternal state of torment?
Considering his poor teammates he betrayed I really hope not.

As much as I wanted him to suffer more, hopefully now we'll never have to see him again.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why there is always that one idiot who thinks that someone called a "Demon God" would NOT kill them just because they released him. If anything, it's a given that something with such a malevolent name would do something like that. Unless it's one of those worlds where Demon is just a race.

Users who are viewing this thread