Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Betrayal

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty quick. Hope we get back to Alina instead of these boring shmucks

Supporter
uh... did they just stand and watch as the guy who imprisoned them with a monster... stood up, walked off and left? Where is the portion where they apprehend him? Or quickly kill him to cancel his skill so they can flee asap?
He's the one who has control over his own Skill, so of course he's able to leave while keeping them trapped.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, not satisfying enough but atleast it was over this quick

One more hurdle left is hoping that our receptionist does not start liking the blonde guy ifg his name already he's so annoying

Dex-chan lover
He's the one who has control over his own Skill, so of course he's able to leave while keeping them trapped.
yes, I were not talking about that.
By "they" I referred to the humans, and not the metal rods in his fence. They weren't trapped by his skill as he escaped, he was the one trapped inside with them with no way to reach his fence and escape himself... and then they just let him walk past them and leave uncontested

Supporter
yes, I were not talking about that.
By "they" I referred to the humans, and not the metal rods in his fence. They weren't trapped by his skill as he escaped, he was the one trapped inside with them with no way to reach his fence and escape himself... and then they just let him walk past them and leave uncontested
Gonna have to ask you to allow the author to hand wave this away, thank you very much. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
That was the demon god dood's sword. And he didn't put it there until after the guy had escaped them.
Take your pick, or any combination.

1. They were stunned/surprised/flat-footed he betrayed them and didn't move to stop him or

2. They lost track of the Demon God and didn't want to risk drawing attention with fighting Rufus OR

3. They didn't want to attack another human because they're either not used to or conditioned against it OR

4. Jade was exhausted from using his skill the Beastmaster repeatedly cause asshole Rufus kept drawing aggro from the previous chapter OR

5. Jade's shield was cracked from tanking the hit fromt he demon god and he wanted to conserve strength than fight Rufus.

And yes I know it was the Demon God's sword, no he didn't just "put" it there, he speared Rufus by throwing his sword. Your comment sounded like you didn't even realize Rufus was killed.

Dex-chan lover
that trash die just like that ?
not even suffering & shamed throughout the continent ?

Dex-chan lover
finally that guy fucking dead
not the best way for him to dead but he is dead

Dex-chan lover
Man I am so glad he died. I wish we can see him again suffering in hell or to some demon torturing souls.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Mm.. I can get behind the first villain being unreasonably demented, but doing it again a second time makes it come off as a bit cheap. Is this the only way they know how to make bad guys..? :huh: Like I get that he's just fodder to push the main story and that you don't have to develop much of anything on this, same as last guy, but I'm worried that this will be a trend going forwards. The rest is really good though so I can't complain too much. </editorial post-notes>

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
m'kay this is all kinda meh, but at least fuckface is dead, even though it was too easy and a very unearned unsuffering kind of death. Goddamn leach

MC better not start liking that Silver fuckface tank guy whose name I also forgot just because the even more annoying character is gone!

Thanks for the scanlate!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so im not alone thinking that he should suffer more than what happened to him. Piece of shit betraying pure people should die in a horrid way. Suffer than 10k years of torture and beg for your swift death instead. The author is trying to give us hate but not as good as giving us pleasant relief.

Dex-chan lover
so they introduced rufus to start a plot that makes no sense and in the end makes no difference besides silver party being in the dungeon without the executioner. the good side is i can almost ignore he ever existed.

Fed-Kun's army
OK. OK. Turns out it's a controlled fire. I want to know the mastermind behind Rufus before I can take back what I said last chp. Who got them there?

Users who are viewing this thread