Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Long Has It Been Since I've Spoken to Anyone?

Dex-chan lover
Cue the conflicting information flashbacks. Because it is the only way to make this story not end up in slice-of-life harem route. Although it would still likely end up in same route anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Kicked the geeks out, the ones who defended everyone and could fight. What the fuck?

DAGA KOTOWARU
fxygLLi.png

Where I can read the LN ? Pls I really interested in this one

Contributor
So basically, “everyone in my class except for the geeks is evil because they keep picking on me REEEEEEEEE”: the novel?

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelCrisp Wouldn't be that out there for the geeks to be lying to make themselves look good; but even if they're telling the unvarnished truth, if these chicks actually are the kind that want to foist all the work off onto the guys and laze around, I could easily see them wanting to banish the geeks in favor of the delinquents, since they've previously associated the latter with strength.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than "Fascination", just call it "Charm", shorter and most people are more likely to recognize it from all the hentai they've read.

Went to check the RAW, shit's hilarious
He accidentally put them under his Servitude/Enslavement skill ( or rather, when they beg him to help them out)

So they're stuck acting like automatic NPC following him for a while, until he run into the Class Prez's group and she manage to cancel the effect on them somehow.

Then when he talked to Prez about wanting to go to his home, all the girls followed cuz home + kitchen + toilet, etc.
(No, they're not his harem of slaves this time)

Dex-chan lover
"let's kick out the only group of people that are actually productive" these girls really are retarded, honestly hope they get turned into sex slaves at this point, at least then they will be doing something useful

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I though author will give us the excuse that they were not retarded but being mind controlled (that should make more sense in a way) but I guess it will be the 'everyone is and idiot but myself' in the end, feeh...

Also, if his curse/skill is being a loner and that curse/skill can power up like others skills when he level up, should not this story reach a point where all other people (or sentient creatures) will avoid him? Why he keep meeting people when the whole premise of the story should make him more and more lonely?

Dex-chan lover
How did he get hurt by a level 11 kobold with all his current power?

Dex-chan lover
I hope the next two chapters won't be about the mc doing them favors while the girls just bitch and moan and laze around

Users who are viewing this thread