Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 287 - The Girlfriend And Her Friend (1)

i just hope it doesn't end too bad or too well for Umi to get his shit up with Mizuhara. Kazuya do need to be the f*cker or else he'll be f*cked

Dex-chan lover
NTR-kun can do his job with audience next room.

No wait, he absolutely can.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did reiji got a girl to marry him? This guy has to be the biggest troll and aware he's writing simp fuel to be hate watched.

I hope umi fucks chorizo so hard and in front of cuckzuya, while he can't help to jerk off at it while crying. I want this to be canon.

Dex-chan lover
Umi pays his respects and leave. Chizuru realises thats what a proper, respectful man would do, and goes after him. Kazuya gets all insecure and stalks them like the creep he is. Chizuru confronts him about it and tells him off. Kazuya goes full pathetic woe is me desperation mode and even Mini-chan gets exasperated and leaves him. Kazuya goes to a bridge and ponders suicide but doesnt have the guts to actually do it. Random truck-kun comes along and isekais someone else. Kazuya believes he could isekai to another world where Chizuru likes him again, and jumps in front of truck-kun but truck-kun already spent its power for today so Kazuya just gets run over. The end.
Best ending

Dex-chan lover
it would be amazing if this guy raped her, she liked it, and never thought about kazuya again in her life

Dex-chan lover
Oh he got no eyes on that page
Hentai watchers knows whats up
Please ntr that trashzuya

Users who are viewing this thread