Dex-chan lover
Aww I didn’t know sumi had pink hair

Thought she was a dirty blonde/light brown hair

Oh well she has the best Va

Group Leader
Aw fuck, Aoi Yuuki voices Mami?

tC1d9My.png

That's gonna trouble my heart a bit...

So Yaemori "spilled the beans"... color me surprised if they don't just gloss over it and move on with the convo

Double-page supporter
I don't really remember the guy, but damn, they went all out on the female VAs
I always imagined Mami with the voice of Kana Hanazawa, but I love Yuuki too 😍

Not even a Mamifag but damn, I can't wait to watch Aoi Yūki's performance as Mami. Literally a match made in heaven.

Dex-chan lover
WTF IS THAT VA LINEUP!!! DID THEY BLEW THE ENTIRE BUDGET ON THE VA OR SOMETHING?!?!

Dex-chan lover
This translation is better than the other... easier to tell what was going on between Kazuya and the fundraising guy.

Aggregator gang
Aqua-sama as Chizuru... and Megumin as Sumi, huh?

Imma go and open up muh raws and read this again "with their voice".

Dex-chan lover
This popped up in popular but I remember dropping it way back.

Is the protag still a cuck and is the heroine still bipolar?

Dex-chan lover
I loved the comments Yuuki Aoi had for Mami. Officialy certified final boss and stirring up as much chaos as possible. lol.

So many butthurt commenters for this manga are going to cry tears of blood now that this has the popularity in Japan to get an anime.

Wow I didn’t realize how bad the translation was until a different group did it way better.

“Out of bounds”

“Every little helps!”

Lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
The character models for the anime look terrible, they did a awful job of Chizuru

Aggregator gang
Oops, 204 spilled the beans. I'm very curious as to Mizuhara's reaction to this. Although I guess she could just pull a Harrison Ford and say "I know".

Dex-chan lover
Sora Amamiya vs. Aoi Yuuki

I will buy thousands of copies just the hear the two of them shit talk to each other.

Group Leader
Although there is one tiny typo this is definitely miles better than the speedscan tier release we got earlier. Conversation flow feels more natural. And good lord that one recommended page panel feels horribly butchered in the speed scan. Anyways thanks for the work.

@ghostt Yeap it does. It's like they knocked out 2-3 years off Mizuhara's age to make her look high schoolish. Her face screams Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket, TMS rebooted it this year) more than Chizuru Mizuhara.

Users who are viewing this thread