Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - The Girlfriend and the Seedling

Wow, I'm impressed. A decent chapter with actual funny and heartwarming dialogue. It's sad when the best amount of Kazuya is zero Kazuya.
Or maybe that's the point? Mami has messed him up so bad that he can't think or act like a normal human being. But I kinda doubt that the author has thought about it that deeply.

Group Leader
Mini is a Chizuya shipper
Now Sumi joins it
Ruka when?

did we really need 80 chapters for this key development in the story? just watch how we have to wait another 80 chapter for the next event to take place!

Wow, an actual decent chapter. Not bad.
That conversation seems like a deathflag for granny tho.

Group Leader
wow that was pretty good, looking forward to whatever comes next!

Aggregator gang
Grandma is the best.

Kazuya is a dope, but he really did bust his ass to help her without the expectation of anything in return.

Group Leader
The contrast between this chapter and others featuring a bumbling Kazuya has a purpose. As frustrating as it can be to read, this story will edge closer to a conclusion one day. Will the ending be as controversial as Kei Sasuga's? I hope not.

Dex-chan lover
@Primecutter1 It won't be as stupid of an ending as DomeKano but the salt from all the waifufags this series produces will make it seem as bad if not worse.

Contributor
@Shadurak sometimes I just wonder if the author just forgot about all that. It seemed a major plot point for character development, but...

In the other end, how can people compare this with Domestic Kanojo? Come on.

Contributor
I was waiting for the best character (Axolotl) to put in an appearance this chapter, only to be denied.

Dex-chan lover
wow shit, we nearing the end game?

(also ruka/sumi ending doujinshis pls)

Users who are viewing this thread