Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip

Group Leader
Don't like these random chapters after the tension of the previous ones without getting a conclusion to those

Double-page supporter
Page 7 is so easily meme-lewdable I wanted to do it myself.

Double-page supporter
For those that don't remember, Sumi is able to walk those stairs without getting tired is because she walks her dog/jog every morning.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the progress of this dude's personality if after 155 chapters he gets orgasmic when just touching a girls finger with his finger. For all the time he already spent with all of the girl he should at least be more comfortable when spending time with them. Is it only my or does MC just regresses back to the start every 30 chapters or so with his behaviour

Liu

Not a single dam page where he has a normal face, aka non perverted/stupid-looking face. I mean, why...

Aggregator gang
Another pointless filler chapter, normally I would say Sumi makes up for it, and she does, but this is getting out of hand

Dex-chan lover
Guess the author DOES remember that Mami exists. Too bad he can’t seem to remember anything else about her

Double-page supporter
each new chapter is another chapter Ruka and Mami get cucked

Wait how did they end up both having 2 matches on each hand, one of them should've had 3 and 2. Totally unreadable.

Users who are viewing this thread