Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Cute. Genshin-induced delays are completely understandable, no worries.
Facetanking stuff with Noelle is fun.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, such a soothing series as always =w= and seems like we're getting a new character, hope she's nice!

Good thing uni isn't hard yet cuz... well, Genshin. It's fun. Some people say that the game has almost none endgame content, and various other problems, but for those types of games updates and events are their bread and butter.
Anyways, Genshin is fun. Happy I got Fischl too

Thanks for the chapter as always!

Speaking of Genshin Impact, it seems to have hit many spheres I’m included in. Didn’t expect I’d see it here tbh, tho that’s bad assumption on my part when Genshin is kind of anime-ish.

Group Leader
@MaxPlay33 Yeah, no endgame content yet really— though that's expected since it just released and its a gacha game. It is a little disappointing though. Then again, I thought I was done at AR32, and yet I'm still playing a few hours a day...

@waldo220 I support pages of all colors ;3.

@Reiandra Haha, the size of the launch surprised me too. I did expect it to net a lot of us weeb types though, since Mihoyo has pushed that angle hard in the past as well. Plus their slogan includes the term "tech otaku".

Dex-chan lover
Man... i would hope Aiko was lot more advanced on her mental progress about the whole romantic thing. All consider she had enough time spent together and experiences to be a bit more aware of her feelings. But somehow Fukami actions and monologues also dont fit. I mean, at this point he should had at least reached the "I really like her" fase. "Unable to leave her alone" is quite similar but still not there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread