Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

I saw that side-ship from a mile away, but it still made my heart flutter.

Super interested to see how the ships end up.

Dex-chan lover
From the point of view of this constant loner, everyone who falls in love is a loser. You all suck! I hope you blow up and die! Crumble!

Aggregator gang
@waldo220 True. Writing a decent slice of life rom com is not easy because it is more realistic. Unlike those shit eating harem genre, just throwing in some panties and boobs and cute girls wasting their youth for a dumb fucker is not enough to call it a romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
@dradetias Chill, my friend. There is no need for negative energy, you might feel sadder that way :) To each their own, you know? Now, do you want some good romcom? I've got my #1 recommendation that might help you feel happier :)))

Dex-chan lover
@dradeitas https://mangadex.org/title/14569/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru (Can I link other mangadex series in here? Probably.) Also, I sexually identify as a kinky pikachu. Gender unclear. ;)

Dex-chan lover
if we're talking about faithful encounter wouldnt be much faster to sldo tell his instead? Bumping a girl munching a bread against a bomb kiss from the sky, which is more meaningful? Regardless add to the bomb kiss side at least 5 more faithful encounters afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread