Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
Damn what a roller coaster. I went from feels from Akio and her mom, to laughing at how the twins described Fukami, to feeling a bit of dread at this new arc setup.

Thanks for the hard work SleepyFox and Blackpoint~

Group Leader
It's interesting to see many people recognizing it as two possible tropes, haha. Of course nothing is totally original these days, so it's all in the execution!

@hitsuzenwatcher I just meant that it's hard to know if people's opinions have been unfairly formed due to my potentially poor translations xD. But thanks for expanding, that really did clear things up. She definitely has room to improve ;3.

Power Uploader
ffs, even in this one we will get that old shit. The mandatory out-of-nowhere overseas timeskip pseudo bs

Aggregator gang
Noooo why France
Just two chapters to go, surely she can’t be going abroad at this point.

Dex-chan lover
so we're right at the end, 3 things to mention:
1. was this axed? like to pull a cliche move right a the end is to close faster? (the granny from france thing, at least it was previously mentioned she even lived before there).

2. the thing with the mom got resolved a little too quickly, I don't know, shouldn't she had shown more emotion too?

3. when did the twins first appeared? or did they get cards sent, 'cause I don't get the familiarity shown with Fukami.

Hrm, I think I'd prefer the going for a visit cause Grandma is sick misunderstanding type cliche rather than the studying abroad for real cliche

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's the "The important character will go abroad, someone (mainly the MC) gets sad and the plot will progress real quick" move

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto

1. Just because its ending, it doesn't meant it was necessarily axed. Better to end sweetly with people wanting more than drag on

2. That one is a pretty standard mom reaction, especially one of the "free living" type of moms, the type who knows their child is growing up.

3. They appeared in the chapter that where Higurashi got sick, vol2-15

Dex-chan lover
FYI, when MC's brother mentioned being abroad in France at the family restaurant, Akio had a small reaction to it. So this plot idea was most likely planned from the get go. So not axed, but a planned cliché to get the characters to finally connect the dots.

Also, I decided to binge read this at a bad time. Now I got this cliffhanger to wait out, even though I know what's gonna happen.

Supporter
Damn, I need to know the end... I will just go sleep for 5 days and when I wake up, there will be the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh, the way the manga was going towards the end, I was actually expecting a confession from Akio, but nawp lol. Anyways, dang it, I just remembered the movie, Our Times, because of this... I do hope it's not going towards that meet after x years route because Akio for sure couldn't just leave the cat cafe like that, right? I highkey think it's the visiting grandma for sure. Thank you for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread