Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
need moar fluffs
but im satisfied enough
thanks for tl up till now

Thank you for translating this fluffy series, sleepy fox san
It was a really good read

ok who was the guy who said it was getting axed and this was the last chapter. You literally too smart

Aggregator gang
Thanks for bringing this manga to the world. I've enjoyed this fluffy series. Really apreciate it. Thank you.

Double-page supporter
AWWWWW this was so cute 😭 now i demand to see a sequel with them officially together and having kids and like 20 cats lmao

thank you so much sleepy fox <3

Fed-Kun's army
The ending was a bit weak albeit standard with romcoms like these. Thanks for all the hard work since the start sleepyfox~

Group Leader
@Lil-Gabrielle I really loved that little gesture too!

@lordchecha I would've liked to see some more too, haha. And thanks, but for the immediate future I'll probably focus on the ones I've picked up and have been hibernating on.

@Tofu-kun As far as I know this is it, but if you have a lead on an extra chapter and can find a source for it, let me know. Like seriously, if it exists, I need it in my life (and I'll bring it to you guys too of course!).

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Well, when that side character pointed out "it's not about types or compatibility" I was thinking that it was BS.... both sides were like the other's family and both kind of covered each other's weaknesses while also enjoying the same things (though they wouldn't always admit it). That is a huge amount of compatibility... and someone like your parent (in specific areas) is often ones type...

@Macrosis2020 How do you know it was axed? It actually had a decent run and the story had a good pace. The ending was a tiny bit rushed... but honestly, endings often have issues (and they are often forced to fit up to the volume so even if the author wanted to end the series, if he only had one or two chapters needed to make it perfect, he wouldn't get it cause it wouldn't fit the volume).

Group Leader
@deathmailrock I think that line was just saying no matter what you think your preferences are, they don't matter when it comes down to it in a lot of cases. At least as far as Fukami-kun went, he definitely thought he'd prefer another type. Also, most couples are formed of people very similar to each other, and these two are quite different, at least in broad strokes (free spirit vs rigid planner). But I agree they're not that incompatible overall, which I think makes sense— because they're meant to be together, after all (I mean intended by the mangaka, not by fate). I also had some difficulty phrasing those four lines in the middle of that page, so there's plenty of room to quibble over my wording.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations I just thought that in this case, the line didn't fit. Their incompatibility was more surface level. He was overly rigid to deal with the free spirited life style rather than being a natural one. He prepared his whole life for this girl and didn't even realize it.

Group Leader
@deathmailrock Yoshizawa isn't known to be a deep thinker :p. Na just kidding. I understand where you're coming from. In my case though, I definitely do not want someone like my parents (or so I think?).

Aggregator gang
Congrats for reaching the end of this series!
But man, what a disappointing ending.

Honestly a great ending that I feel fit the series really well. Not every series has to end with a marriage and kids or whatever. Both characters learned, grew, and were better off from having met. We got a cute kiss, and get to imagine how things will go for them from here on out

Users who are viewing this thread