Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

i can let my 10yo cousin read this manga. i can tell her "romance no need to rush"

Aaahhh, it ended welp good ride tho anyway thank you for your hard work lord sleepyfoxscanslations .

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Humans are more complex than we realize at times... the question isn't if you want them to be like your parents or not, but what parts you'd want or not.

Just like culture, there could be some things you only recognize about your parents that you would only notice if they were pointed out.

We humans have a habit of not knowing everything we know.

I'm a second generation Asian, but only after I got Asians friends from different cultures did I realize many things about my parents that were always in front of me that I never noticed. And I KNEW about it all once I noticed.

It's a case of knowing without knowing.

Humans chase familiarity. It's just that, because they are your parents and because you always have them, you won't notice the points that would attract you if put on another person.

Group Leader
@deathmailrock As a second generation Asian myself, we should get together sometime and compare notes. I also lived in an area with plenty of other Asian cultures around growing up, so it should prove interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
ayooo this was so cute! loved it to the end! thank you for scanlating!!! <333

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating the series! I think the characters are overall pretty cute, but a bit disappointed by the last arc.

Dex-chan lover
This series was really wholesome, thank you for scanlating this for us.

Yes doctor, it hurts right in the HNNNNNNNGH making part of my heart.

Anyways, great series, thanks so much for the translations on this gem.

Dex-chan lover
Too short! I need more!

But the accidental kiss is a nice way to tie the series.

The confession was when Higurashi told Fukami that he has a lover's requirement in his diary and she asked how he would write about her into his schedule. And that's a confession for them

Don't think it's a fair expectation for a fluffy relaxed romance to have some sort of climactic developments
I woulda liked some notes on the side romances, woulda appreciated a timeskip too, but on the whole this kind of ending is what should be expected and was pretty well executed
And I def appreciate series that end with minimal drama and filler

Users who are viewing this thread