"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
i doesn't have harem tag so i hope he gonna be faithfull otherwise its a loss that the other girl from hero party didn't confess

Double-page supporter
Basically unlimited Guts for him, someone need to call Medea to stab him in the balls with the zagged dagger of RULE BREAKAH!

Dex-chan lover
c26.png

Dex-chan lover
The manga has now finished covering webnovel Arc 1/light novel Vol 1, and is now going to cover webnovel Arc 2/light novel Vol 2.

Here's the catch - LN Vol 2 was last released in April 2019, with no other releases since.
https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/572026/vol_no/002

The WN is currently in its 5th arc, but the author has stopped working on it.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6309ex/

(Perhaps the LNs got quietly discontinued for not meeting sales expectations?)

@monkey123
Novel mentions Hero's patrons, the Church of Tigon, refused to accept the king imprisoning their chosen one and the nun; and threatened to make a political fuss if they did. Given the church's massive socio-religious influence in many nations, the king had to come up with another alternative to punish them while still "sort of" acceding to the Church's demands.

Author hates catgirls apparently, she gets tentacle raped, turns her back on useless hero and celebrates with coolguy main character, and is still the only one punished, and looks beaten?

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is that "Hero" not in prison? no matter how much power the church might have, he got caught dead betraying the king and cooperating with the demons on broad daylight ffs, they should torture him and treat everyone who defend him as a traitor. shitty writing is shitty.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the catgirl get imprisoned while the martial arts girl Masha gets to go home? Both were in the same party after all.

Double-page supporter
Incoming delicious hot chocolate THOT ...
😍😍😍😍😍
@Volttekka :
She isn't devil dealer or anything ...
but she LOVES doing violence together with Hero, that is why she get jailed ...
(the cat girl also help Hero beating around innocent and do violence, this including beating and robbing the smith and other people around ... because beast cat girl love violence by nature and also thinking what Hero do is the "correct / right" thing)

@Arcverson :
The Kingdom can't keep Hero in prison, because church / temple demand Hero to get released since the blessing of god given at Hero ...
Also, Kingdom already try to do death sentence multiple times at Hero, but it can't be done because Hero semi-immortality ...
and because afraid of war with church / temple, it would do better to release Hero, but also announcing Hero bad deed around the world to punish him ... and also notifying around if Hero doing any crime again ...

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist Ah, I guess they didn't really explain that part too well. Just thought that since the Hero abandoned her along with fighter girl in the demon boss fight that she'd turn on him too

i'm glad misha actually go separate way with magnus, dont want her to be third wheel or the likes in magnus and aria relationship.

her being free is enough reward cos she didnt actually crossed the line while still not doing anything

i hope magnus x aria pairing goes smoothly without any unnecessary thot or something

Users who are viewing this thread