Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Impossible Engagement

Dex-chan lover
Lmao they tripped over those little traps, magic sure is useful only where it counts ?

Dex-chan lover
this is so retarded... way to fucking drag the bullshit author san

So the bad girls get raped by the goblins, the bad dude gets killed... and our MC only saves the black hair girl ;)

but jesus how long must we wait until shit is done from the novel????

Dex-chan lover
welp that guy and the 2 girls are really dumb, but in this case those small holes work wonders, like if they are so focused in evading the arrows they wouldn't notice the traps in time, and they are not even skillfull enough to dodge the arrows, they are overconfident about their defense magic, so its easy to get them with other attacks, coz they literally walked on an ambush willingly.

Bruh if this was the Goblin Slayer-verse they'd be a pile of blood and semen by now

Dex-chan lover
“So uh, what’s the plan guys?”

“Let’s just rush B and see what happens lmao”

Double-page supporter
Let's hope he's got enough balls to let them die.

Contributor
Them getting completely ganked is going to be so sweet.

Dex-chan lover
@UDie2day dam thanks bruh I got my satisfaction out of that one panel ?

oh well they went "soft" on the rape I guess, come back 9 months see...

They should do a time skip 9 months and then show them giving birth to goblins then getting their heads chop off :D if you dont fuck wit mc we dont fuck wit u xD

Double-page supporter
Comparisons are apples and oranges but among similar genres Goblin Slayer stands much higher than this within 3 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
If the gestation of goblin babies was that long, they wouldn't be that much of a threat.
Goblins are weak and stupid.
While it's true that a lot of people die because they underestimated their strength and intelligence (after all, goblins are still smarter than animals), the true danger comes from their number.
Which means that they need to quickly increase their number.

So I think that the babies will be born in one or two months, and that they will take one or two months after that to become adult.

Dex-chan lover
They look even dumber falling for the traps, then I imagined when reading the novel, that look on Sarfe's face as he stares at the ground, then the panel with his harem face down next to him.

Dex-chan lover
This image never gets old
lEL3xSz.png

Dex-chan lover
Who would win?
One Fuccboi
or
A couple of small holes dug by Goblins

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you can practically feel the wind from the death flags flailing just from their personalities alone.
I wonder if this is going to be a trend?

Users who are viewing this thread