Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 23 - An Indelible Wound

Im sooo lost.... I keep trying to understand what is going on but after reading it from the begining for the third time im still soooo looooost é_è

We need explanation
Explanation
Everything r being reveal in bits and pieces
Too many puzzles not one connection that we can rely on.

At least this ML is actually cruel not just misunderstood type that kills for the greater good but straight up sinister and vicious. Kinda refreshing. Hope he wins!

Is anyone still up the ml's ass? LMAO. Oh please Lamia just stop being a bitch and just give him a chance 😢. Oh this must all be evil Uriel's fault!😡 L.O.L. I'm not saying that Aquilia can't be good or redeemed but I'm laughing at everyone who was giving Lamia and Uriel so much grief, in all prior chapters, for being wary. Now look at this. This bitch was CLEARLY crazy from the start and those rumors weren't for nothing. I'm glad to see that Aquilia is gonna have a hella of a hard time gaining anyone's trust before he's forgiven. It'd make no sense to have Lamia and Uriel just jump on his lap and fawn over him right of the bat when clearly he has a cruel, bloody history and an emotionally fickle personality.

Dex-chan lover
@Karakuri1812 I assume by "repeated times" you mean that he "went back in time" as per the most popular theory right now.
This chapter can be explained if the point he went back in time to, happened after this event, so he could not change this part of the past since it had already happened.

@Nicromatic ... WHY IS EVERYONE THEORIZING THAT HE WENT BACK IN TIME.

THIS IS A FLASHBACK. I've been trying to tell everything this for so many chapters because people are so confused.

The white border is the fastback, the black border is the flashback inside the flashback because otherwise the author would have to find a third really out of place color if he wanted to keep the
white = present
black = past
some color = even further back
It's better the way the author is doing it because the whole arc takes place back in time.

On one side, we all know that Uriel has legitimate reasons to fear the second prince. On the other side, dude is still a dumbass if he isn't able to tell this story to his sister, since that a) this kind of shit is stuff she should know, and b) things till know show him as the legitimate victim of the situation and his only mistake was understimating the prince's sociopathic tendencies.

OkAaay, so Uriel's hate for him is totally justified if this is his past. What an effed up guy. I don't understand why he has this personality shift towards Lamia.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Why would Uriel be so unwilling to tell Lamia what happened? It's really not his fault at all.

@Nuka : All I got was Aquila really messed up on one of his re-dos...and since each time he goes back, the time is shortened he can't fix the mistake that caused both siblings to hate/fear him.

I have no idea now if he was ALWAYS a psycho whenever his mother was mentioned but originally a psycho that didn't hurt Uriel and found true love, or somewhere during him rewinding time, he became a psycho.

Okay now Uriel’s reaction to Aquila is understandable now... wtf Aquila though I want to see why he fell in love with mc

I reread the whole manwha but still dont understand, i need an explanation!! someone explain it to me please😭😭😭

@ROOR21ROO people theorize he came back in time in between the flashbacks and the present you dummy.

Also you had to reason to hate the 2nd prince from the get go when you knew nothing of his past actions. This kind of psycho arc just seems forced to give some reason for the brother to hate him, while just killing any sympathy people had towards the Main Dude so it's a shitty plot device. It really makes me mad i'll keep reading because i finish what i start.

ML is really not helping himself here. I'm guessing he time traveled between the flashback and now but I thought this was some 3d chess moves at first.
yMukmhVr.jpg

I'm happy to see a truly evil main character. Now let's see what contrivance made him "good" (i.e. an idiot that thinks Lamia will like him when he did that to her bro).

Users who are viewing this thread