Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 355 - I'll Follow You

Dex-chan lover
By becoming a king maker and having a tribe loyal he will be one step closer to demon king! He just needs to make many more kings to reign over

Double-page supporter
not me finally clicking that Opera is a many ear...
maybe, or maybe not, but it's an interesting possibility. Opera has 2 pairs of ears, that's true, but an interesting thing is we haven't seen any of the many ears with less than 3 pairs of ears, even in that large scale panel where we saw the lot of many ears come out of hiding from around the room who had simplified designs, all of them had at least 3 ears (I checked), the fake ears they give visitors are of 2 pairs of ears to fit in, to give them a total of 3 pairs visually.

I think that's something interesting to think about with Opera, maybe they are half many-ears and then another tribe of demons? because Opera also differs that they are a very high rank security demon who is super strong, and it's not like the many ears can't be strong (I bet we will see that in this arc which seems to be going in the direction of showing the true potential of some of them) but it's interesting Opera doesn't fit any of the things we have been told here about the many-ears and their social position.

Dex-chan lover
That moment at the end with Azz really felt similar to the interactions between the last Demon king and his respective right hand.

Users who are viewing this thread