Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

Ok, but tell me. Everyone grateful to him is there but WHERE IS HIS TEACHER? (Y'know, the one that taught him how to be an archer and all)
She's missing. Sad.

I honestly thought it would of been a more overboard reaction but It was still super sweet to read

Fed-Kun's army
Is Purson the other one hugging Iruma aside from Lied and Clara?

Anyways, what a wholesome chapter and made me a bit teary eyed

to be honest if it's not for the cat ear/hair thing half of this chapter i thought opera is purson
something is wrong with my eyes
thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Purson just latching himself to Iruma like a magnet when he starts crying is not the kind of wholesome I expected but here we are

Thank you Misfits Scans for the fast work. I am willing to wait a day for the joke pages though.

Dex-chan lover
The W H O L E S O M E in this is so intense that i could spread it in a toast and eat, but my blood sugar isnt good these days and i am barely holding to life.

This series has an interesting world-building, it isnt perfect or new but because of the overall structure of "feel good" that it has when the tiny bits of the background comes you can see that it has much depth that you would think, at the start of the story the Netherworld seemed just like a generic place so that the series could take place. But those tiny bits worked wonders to make it feel more, instead of overwhelming us with too much the author just has been feeding us the details amidst the more generic plots and as i said this series is focused on the "feel good" aspect when the moment of focus come the whole comes together in a much more deserving way, overall i would say that this isnt the best way to go with this but it really works and 200 chapter in i feel that it is truly alive and really want to know more so now that the subplot of the conspiracy has gained real traction.

Misfit scan wants to spread the happiness so much that they didn't have time to joke about it, that is dedication.

Dex-chan lover
My heart....everyone, absolutely everyone (well, except, maybe, kallego lol) really do love Iruma.....

Dex-chan lover
that last part
"residence: the demon world"
...is that foreshadowing something?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm older than a shounen MC? I'm getting old man... feels like I'm very young 2 years ago, and in a year I will officially become a citizen and need to go to college and finding jobs. this chapter made me feels bad about getting old

Contributor
Page 9 has the official harem order: Purson, Grampa, Lied, Asmodeus, Clara, Amelie, everyone else.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1124511/9

@Akahashio I think Sullivan ordered her to track down Six Fingers in an earlier chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Now we're catching up with the Vietnamese version---I mean, the raw! Ahahaaa~

Owwhh look at Kalego-sensei's gift for Iruma: a rose. Isn't this kinda sweet and romantic~? 😏

And isn't it interesting that Iruma's birthdate is 4, Clara's 5, and Azz's 6... Does this mean they're really fated to be together? :3 (and Iruma indeed fated to be among the demons despite him being a human...)

Aggregator gang
Glad to see Iruma surrounded by people who cherish him. Many thanks for the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread