Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

Dex-chan lover
Lied, Clara and Purson being the first to hug him feels oddly appropiate. Rather, for a second there I got confused thinking Alice was there instead of Lied, and was asking "Wait, Clara and Asmodeus I can understand, Purson really appreciates Iruma after all the Musical Festival stuff, but why isn't Lied there?".

But with how much admiration instead of pure emotion Alice feels for Iruma, I get why he wouldn't glomp him as soon as possible.

I like how the autor gives a new perspective to some of the characters like Purson, now he looks more like a real MC, also the way he changes looks very nice and good on him, also love the way he goes and hug Iruma with Clara and Lied. like if it was something normal for him to cheer up a big pal or a good friend.

Also Ameri as always looking pretty <3

Dex-chan lover
perfect excuse for silly costumes and to exaggerate how birthdays are culturally different. I can't praise the author enough with there consideration of the cast of character. this is HOW you make a classroom dynamics of students
also there birthdays are oddly appropriate. like there star signs match up with there personalities.

IM QREOFHWOPUEHIHCHOIRSETWI MY FEELINGS ARE BURNIING THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT THANK YALL

Fed-Kun's army
lkjfsaklsjd IRUMAAAAAAA [weeps] YOU'RE SO LOVED!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

thank you for the update~ <3333 man i'm so happy afdlkslkj time to reread this chapter and cry

I want to ask, why are you guys always 10 chapters behind? as I understand it the raw chapters are on 193, while the English translation is on 183. Is it a copyright thing?

@existentialcrisisboy

“This is an 8”
“And this is a 9”

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure somewhere in this big thread there was mention of it, but Iruma's birthday is Oct 4, 10-4. Iruma used to be a yes man in the human world, always agreeing to whatever people asked him to do. Such a fitting birthday cause "10-4" also means understood/affirmative in most of not all of the US.

Users who are viewing this thread