Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

looks like, leadership on monarchy is more apetizing cause they are educated about their kingdom from kid, economic, politic, science, everything they learn is to be a king.

and here on democracy, people who didn't know economic, social, science can become leader of the folk....lol

there is no strict competency, you are voted, and you go even if you are not competent.

but sometimes educated king is worse than uneducated president,

So this boi is the purple haired girl from Stardew Valley? the one that likes to eat amethysts

Dex-chan lover
one wouldnt realise from the current Cover on the Front Page but i'd say this series is actually pretty decent

Fed-Kun's army
Line of succession for royalty is usually first born male > second born male etc; but in the event that a male heir doesn't materialize or is found unsuitable then the first daughters husband is chosen as a regent with the daughter becoming the queen until she births a legitimate male heir. If the queen doesn't have any male heirs then her younger sister's first born male will be a crown prince, like this story. Side note; sometimes a council of family members is formed to choose an extended family member to be chosen to take up the kingship if the current line of succession is found unacceptable like the Hapsburg line of descendants or the English line that died out due to a genetic disease.

Better than i thought... sound generic but good starting point and character development here and there, then the big reveal :O 4 Chapters in alone make me feel like i've read already 8-10 chapters worth it's making want more of this i don't care if one day someone gonna call it trash, cause i'm gonna enjoy reading it.

I love the way that the feelings of the mother-son duo are treated. Not creepy, not too much comedy, lots of love and mutual admiration and respect. Will folow this manga with interest.

Next chapter is technically him eating a magic stone that makes him like 100 times stronger.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread