Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Group Leader
@Kaliantatum there's no other female character other than duke's granddaughter. The female captain looks like an important character-ish but she didn't give the vibe of harem candidate.

In novel updates says it's harem and has polygamy tag, polygamy can act for the mc and for other characters but I think that this will go harem.

This is a harem, but it is a slice of life so it would take a while before the harem and polygamy happens. And when I say a while it could take more than a 100 chapters.

Group Leader
@ramenos but, manga explained in chapter 7 that, "Dryads can only have a relationship with one person, for their whole life. Moreover, they must share their life with that person".

Group Leader
@ramenos they didn't explain that in the manga, what is that Crystal btw, But istalicas childbirth is like gacha game so, it might be possible for him to be pure, and on top of that he is more like a clone of his mother.

@JBBJSBB His soul, her mother also proposed to him to marry both the elf and Claune and the mc didn't oppose this idea, she also told the mc that he is half human. There are several woman that will also appear later on. I think the manga will take a while before reaching that point. Also a lot of details were ommited in the manga. The wn has more than 200 chaps. I don't know if the novel translation will ever catch up (I doubt it tho).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@ramenos that's a minor spoiler right, 200 chapters of wn, Now I'm regretting choosing french instead of Japanese.

This cured my erectile dysfunction, but at the price of getting cancer. 1/10 it has a little something for everyone, would bleach my eyes.

This manga is my guilty pleasure. It's better than the average isekai. Is it the best? No way. But there's too many bad isekai's out there. Compared to those series, Maseki Gurume is okay. The character isn't an idiot or a douche like many other isekai protagonists. The story is okay, from what I've heard it gets better. Too bad that the translation is slow both manga and light novel...

Pretty alright isekai. Its not ground breaking pulitzer prize work as some expects from reading kids comics but if you want underdog story then this could work. As long as you can get over the fact that the isekai aspect of this barely affects the world like how it usually is with isekai stories atm. But otherwise a good filler for your main manga that you follow.

Users who are viewing this thread