Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad that I wanted these sisters to get along? 😔

Also, I do not like the prince so far and doesnt deserve stuff he gets just cus of author shenanigans, bring me back the assassin shtick

Double-page supporter
And when it finally seems like someone about to die, he didn't end up ded :meguu:

Anyways boobs letsgoo

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to look like a spyxfamily clone, and the author really likes Yor. MC's character design is similar to Yor, except she's reincarnated and in school.
Yor has a tsurime. Serena is a tareme. They're not similar at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yor has a tsurime. Serena is a tareme. They're not similar at all.
What I mean is the FL of each series has a secret identity as a black-dress-wearing assassin while pretending to be a normal family member. Especially now that Serena has "matured."

Dex-chan lover
the adopted one got fallen in villainess scenario, completely destroyed.
that 2nd prince chooses the "heroine" type and got destroyed due to that too, bring exposed by the 1st prince right after the fall of the adopted one.
the 2nd prince mom trying to assassinate 1st prince as the last struggle and MC cut her head due to how she is affected by that event too.

MC mom? not remember she get any probably heartbroken?
A true hero, thank you. Now I just wait for chapters so I can enjoy their downfalls...and I guess the mom losing her adopted daughter she connected to was her punishment...still think that woman is a fake Nobel

Dex-chan lover
What I mean is the FL of each series has a secret identity as a black-dress-wearing assassin while pretending to be a normal family member. Especially now that Serena has "matured."
She is a normal family member first, and then took up assassin jobs later. Heck, she is a family member and not a pretend one. She was only an assassin in her previous life.
She's also not the only reincarnated assassin noble in an ongoing series.

Having a similar dress is like saying every sailor uniform wearing girl are based on each other. It's not quite enough to say that she's based on Yor. Their silhouettes are not quite the same despite that. While they have similar hair colors, I think tareme vs tsurime would have been the bare minimum to say that Serena might have been based on Yor.

Dex-chan lover
Let us all give thanks for such an amazing, utterly smashing ass, and some pretty serious (and i rarely use this word, but i feel it is totally, truly warranted)  jugs.

I mean... she's like Seven-of-Nine (in the 90s) level hotness, and I'm just going to give moment of silence for this artist who gave us such goodness.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys do you know any trashier otomege isekai or have we reached the bottom of the barrell ?
Yeah no, this is nowhere near the bottom. As poorly writen as it is it's actualy above average, the bottom is crazily low.

The bottom of otome isekai are made of shit where the MC are dumb as hell and end up being nothing more that bimbo doing everything they can to get fucked by the worst kind of men that exist. These "story" end up making no fucking sense as soon as the author cant resist his weird fetish.

Look for Korean Otome isekai, they are super comon and you'll regulary see promising story ending ultra shitty because super OP and intelligent women end as literaly horny teenage without brain that do everything to get fucked by the worst man in the entire story.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less about the princes, but Serena's boobs and butt has me charmed. Exposed shoulder is always nice too.

Thank you for the translation (I'm curious what Serena's booty smells like given its ample size. Fruity, but somewhat sweaty, would be my guess).

Users who are viewing this thread