Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

@Greenfrost in one of the earliest chapters ( any from 1-3) it says that he apeared in that world 2(?) years ago. Welp, i reviewed the first 3 chaps and maybe it's from the WN, even then Ch3 Pg 11 it says "X is common sense" "In this world" Alluding to the isekai genre.

Those two unnamed soldiers were way more heroic than the MC. They did the right thing in spite of fearing the punishment they would receive, while the oh so powerful MC just rampaged around killing people with his super special snowflake powers.

I despise this. The MC fucking sucks. This fucking ridiculous collection of wish fulfillment power fantasy tropes has literally no spice, and he's a fucking moron to boot. He knows these two will be discriminated against and doesn't even take the most basic of measures to obscure the fact that they're identical twins, like buying different clothes for them, giving them different hairstyles, buying them masks? What the fuck is he even thinking, if at all? Why is it that they go out of their way to mention a potential interesting motivation for this character in the first chapter and have him just be completely absorbed in daily routine for at least 10 chapters after?

The lady on the cover sucks ass too. I don't know how they managed to do it but the mangaka made me read one of those stupid manga where the title is just a description of the specific fetish the female lead covers, except more coy about it, which makes it somehow even more obnoxious. At the risk of revealing what I did as a horny 15 year old, this woman is literally out of an erotica game. I cannot express how much I hate that this character exists. It's absurd.

I have no idea what possessed me to pick this up but I regret every moment I spent reading it.

Well it is a but confusing a sometimes contradicts the genre. I think itā€™s a really good one. Of course it should try to go in depth in the mcā€™s background a bit more and how or why he appeared but it still only has 12 chapters while Iā€™m typing this. The author might be waiting for a good time to which is reasonable. Over all 8/10. Unlike some other ones it is easy to read and follow. Iā€™d recommend this to people are just starting to read manga. I could also see this getting turned into a show once it gets more chapters. Well anyway yea Iā€™d recommend for new people! Thanks for reading and have a good day or night

It is a decent read, whisthis manga is based on novel, for those who care: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/the-swordsman-called-the-countless-swords-sorcerer/

That description of sword magic is the most Chinese-looking, Wuxia-feeling thing I've seen in a Japanese manga.

it's quite enjoyable for an isekai fantasy - it is an isekai right? since all the clue pointed to that.
while there's some questionable plot and decision, it's not too bad. hope the twin learn some magic later.
also RIP the nameless soldier.

Fed-Kun's army
No romance tag, so no hope for romance huh ? smh, not planning to start it then, @ at me if this actually gets romance pls

Dex-chan lover
If basic fantasy stories can be considered it's own category, this is an example of one done well. It's easy to read, yet characters act much smarter than in many similar stories. Author's story does stumble in some parts, but attempts to polish it are clearly visible.

Double-page supporter
He isn't as OP as in the WN, i think this is better sinc eit feels more balanced

He has the ability to make swords fly by his will.

Can do literally anything

Chooses to throw them like boomerangs.

tbh, the story really isnt going anywhere. its just a guy and girl fighting off cowards who think they are all high and mighty lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread