Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
this was originally a romcom
I disagree. It's a cosplay manga, with a romance subplot. It's not a romance manga with a cosplay theme. The plot revolves around cosplay. The fact that romance is put so much on a backburner clearly emphasizes that too. Even before the last 30 chapters, there was barely any romance in it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its been mid for sure, now we're gonna get a depressed gojo for no reason kinda messed up to not say anything to her afterword's.
I don't think so, he became depressed when he understood how Marin's attracts people's attention and he feels like he can't compete. He feels like she can drop him any moment because, which would be easily solved if both of them were honest with their feelings, but that would also cut short a lot of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I think gojo angry with himself for thinking like in the past chapter. He's silent because he's in the middle lf intropecting. And Marin thought Gojo us mad at her
I feel like he is deep into the character Marin is cosplaying. He really put importance into his craft, he painstakingly made the cosplay and Marin is doing her best to incarnate into the character, this nonhuman being, and Gojo is in contemplation of what they accomplished.

Gojo may have feelings for Marin, but to me his work takes a big place in his life, so I don't think Gojo is angry/depressed/jealous of Marin, not related to romance at all, but it is Gojo simply thinking of furthering his craft.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that he has always had some self esteem issues and I think seeing her and the peoples reaction is putting those issues to the forefront.

Gather we will all find out what is going on in a few chapters.....months........(or she can finally tell him THAT SHE LOVES HIM ALREADY)

Dex-chan lover
Remember that he has always had some self esteem issues and I think seeing her and the peoples reaction is putting those issues to the forefront.

Gather we will all find out what is going on in a few chapters.....months........(or she can finally tell him THAT SHE LOVES HIM ALREADY)

Dont worry Marine-chan will confess before Akutsu-san does :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
What I'm hoping is that she brings MC with her saying that they come as a package deal or none at all.
Again, there is no point. He won't change his dream profession even the one who asks is Marin herself (though she probably won't). Marin needs to closed this off without even bothering him. It will only make it worse because he won't even entertain the thought of working on cosplay as a legit job putting his doll training off and now will see it as him losing Marin forever.

Power Uploader
The classic "we're from different worlds" strikes again! Woo-hoo, hopes this missunderstanding goes relativly quickly.
Thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully Gojou simply noticed an error with the costume that he didn't noticed before, and as such he's angry with himself for not providing a "quality" costume for Marin. However something tells me that that's not the case, and we're in for some depressing and bitter drama.
Knowing how he is, the first one is most likely the case :D Maybe a bit of both perhaps? Would also be plausible.

Dex-chan lover
He both jelous wanting her just for him and tired for not sleeping a lot.

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread