Suggestion: New Fundraising Campaigns chose by the users!

Suggestion: New Fundraising Campaigns chose by the users!

• Dev Onlyfans page, Dev Onlyfans page!

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Mod JAV code when?

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • VIP cockfighting, commentated by Micheal Vick.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Admin self portrait hentai, the more abstract the better!

• Webmaster enacts hookers and blow mode!

• Random staff member becomes a vtuber and simps users for money. (Suckers Idolizing Mediocre Payment)

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fellas, is it gay to ask random men on the internet for money? I mean just thinking about men is pretty gay as you literally have another man inside you.

Not to mention soliciting a man for money while doing so...

Devs should do stupid stuff online for donations.

For all intents and purposes this is supposed to be satire, jk unless 😳

Dex-chan lover
Last option, but all staff except Ply would secretly rig it so that Ply was the Chosen One.

Dex-chan lover
I'm down for some hot chaturbate/camversity/etc sessions
pEIHwqU.jpg

@bigtiddyoneesan
AYO HOL UP
*scratches balls*
What youse tryin' to say is
*loudly rips ass*
What you shitposters is saying
*mouth breathes heavily*
That we users can
*jerks off to anime figurine*
That we can like get sum
*complains about solo leveling*
Get sum of that you saying that
*dabs on mods*
Some finna
*eats tendies and fries*
Hol up so u be sayin is
*creeps out on women IRL*
That this little Vietnamese staff hurr

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*soils underwear*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*shitposts*
SO U BE SAYIN
*watches loli materials*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*reees at vegetables*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*NEET mode engaged*
U BE SAYIN
*simps for Bella Delphine*
HOL UP HOL UP
*rages over vidya*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the Naruto run*
SO U BE SAYIN
*complains about Hollywood, women and minorities*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*flips table over losing games*
WE GON BE
*nippah~*
FINNA WE GON BE
*scratches neck beard*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*adjusts fedora*
SO WE GON BE
*clutches katana*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*palms are sweaty*
SOM FINNA
*knees are weak*
SO WE GON BE
*vomit on my sweater already*
SOM FINNA
*moms spaghetti*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*becomes mummy’s good boi*
HOL UP
*sends death threats on twitter*
WE GON BE
*worships Ben Shapiro*
SOM FINNA
*pisses in a bottle*
WE GON BE
*goes to the firing range*
SOM FINNA
*gets arrested by feds*
HOL UP MUH NIPPUH!
*in Minecraft!*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*memes offline*
SOM FINNA
*sells Bitcoin*
THAT THAT THIS ‘NAM STAFF HUR IS KING
*does literally nothing*
AND WE GONNA PIMP HIM OUT? AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Heh, "webmaster."
Haven't seen this word since 2005.
OP is a boomer.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron
I saw Plykiya at a JCPenney in Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for his favorite 6 digits or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and lifting his skirt up and down in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him giggle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my Totes Toddler Girls Sweetheart Waterproof Flat Heel Winter Boots up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of the same pairs of knee socks in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir... uh, ma'am? You need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be engrossed in playing Immortal Taoists and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the socks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any progromminal interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pair and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by zipping and unzipping his bra really loudly.

@bigtiddyoneesan
Nani the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you chibi memelord? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Cross Dressing, and I've been involved in numerous secret DDoSes on MangaDex’s servers, and I have over 300 confirmed 502s. I am trained in femboy warfare and I'm the top trap in the entirety of the Vietnamese e-weeb forces. You are nothing to me but just another ban. I will ban you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, riajuu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of neckbeards across the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nippah~. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your shitposts. You're fucking banned, shota. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven violations of the rules, and that's just with my alts. Not only am I extensively trained in “sword fighting ,” but I have access to the entire arsenal of Staff “special forces” and I will use it to its full extent to ban your precious ass off the face of the internet, you kawaii ochinchin. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "Sasuga" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tama. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn baka! I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, grassesman.
-Plykiya, maybe, probably, theoretically, hypothetically, in Minecraft!

Reading the two previous posts will cause somebody to lose about 40% of total brain functions....

is a Reindeer
VIP
being a vtuber would be hellish for me
I get off on exposing myself, being a vtuber means always hiding behind an avatar

@bigtiddyoneesan 100% accurate story since I shop at JCPenney

wait, how do you people know so much about me LOL

The One
Staff
Admin
@Plykiya what if your vtuber avatar is a faithful recreation of yourself? We'll get you one of those fancy vr movement suits.

Users who are viewing this thread