Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 9.1 - The Great Hero

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!
"You're from Wilendorf, aren't you? Going back home?"
Did you just insult him with the ultimate insult? Prepare to die!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I know everyone hates splitting chapters but I don't know when the second half will be released in japanese. so I went ahead and uploaded this.
There is a gap of 1 or 2 months between chapters .2 and .1. Between chapters .1 and .2 there are 1 to 2 weeks (this depends on the publication of the light novel, as the author is invested in adapting the light novel and the manga at the same time, which sometimes leads to publication delays for the manga).

The situation is therefore complicated for the author, who is publishing the continuation of his story on the web novel version (currently 249 chapters), in addition to rewriting his first arcs for the light novel (publication of volume 4 coming soon, which will adapt up to chapters 86 of the web novel) and supervising the manga (chapter 9.1 of the manga adapts chapter 14 of the web novel).

As for the manga's illustrator, he was originally a hentai artist who was making his very first non-hentai manga. He has yet to adapt to this new environment, having put his hentai career on hold for this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread