Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this story has a little more teeth. I am a bit tired of stories where the MC defeats a bad guy by impressing him with his power and the baddie suddenly realizing the error of his ways and becoming besties with the MC. It's either that or the story is full on dark edgy death blood and gore. I like stories that strike a balance between the two.

Dex-chan lover
All for a main character that will actually kill a dangerous person.
It's so refreshing to have it.

Oh dang, our MC may be heading down a dark path here
I dunno about dark path just what needs to be done, It's really annoying in alot of these series when they just let supremely evil people just go with essentially a slap on the wrist. But we still have to see how this pans out cause you could be correct.

Dex-chan lover
It's so refreshing to have it.

I dunno about dark path just what needs to be done, It's really annoying in alot of these series when they just let supremely evil people just go with essentially a slap on the wrist. But we still have to see how this pans out cause you could be correct.
I doubt its suddenly gonna turn super dark considering all the chapters before it. Remember that our MC is very weird from the perspective of the people of this world He has been called out more than once for his lack of killer instinct the fact that he is building his resolve now is, in my opinion, good character growth. Imagine if he just shrugged his shoulders and just went welp not my problem humans live short lives and die anyways and then fucked off to slice of life it up in some other country.

Users who are viewing this thread