The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée

Im confused. So hes ok when he touches her, bearable when theyre near each other but now hes good enough to sit next to and chat with other ladies...?

Dex-chan lover
Well. This is the simplest, most direct excuse for the dashing-prince-wants-the-unremarkable-heroine that I've seen yet. Not exactly romantic . . .
"It has to be you!"
"Why me, over all those beautiful, well-born women?"
"Well, uh, see, they all faint or throw up when I get too close, so it literally has to be you!"
I'm not sure if I think it's hackneyed laziness or genius.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect much going in, thought it could end up being 1 giant cliche. While it does have some "classic" elements, it's interesting and new enough to be fun. Not just for girls either. Or guys named "Kamille".

Double-page supporter
The curse seems a bit inconstant. If she's canceling out the effects for other ladies in the room then why did the mother collapse the first time? Don't mistake my intentions, I'm enjoying this.

I love this but it’s so slow to get new updates. I know it’s not easy but I look forward to an eventual update.

Wow... That was rude prince... Poor you so always try your best... 😭 😭 😭

I feel bad for what happened to him but man do I feel bad for her as well. They both should keep a bit of distance, but someone should spell it out to him that what he's doing will hurt her.

Oof. That was. . .heavy. I actually didn’t expect THAT, but it was a good ‘twist’. This could be really interesting if it can be handled in the right way.

WHAT A TWIST...
I feel for both of them and honestly, sexual assault is just scary. so much more if you can't fight back. It's just paralyzing.

Dex-chan lover
Shockingly rare for any manga (or most media) to talk about too, as it's usually the girl that suffers that kinda trauma. Also, oof... gg Prince, saying something like that :( poor girl.

Users who are viewing this thread