The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée

A quick pace with refreshing characters makes for an above average medieval setting romance manga.

The premise may not be new, but the characters who actually communicate and doesn’t hesitate to express themselves make for new and refreshing characters. 9/10

Is it just me thinking this
the girl have the power to cancel magic, since the mage illusion somehow dissapear?

The story could end right here and I would be more than happy. That was a good read. Excited to see where this leads to n

Aaaaah, this is adorable!! Lynette is so cute and capable in her own way, and her relationship with Isaac is so lovely! A+ all around~

Also, for anyone concerned, the Sexual Violence that is tagged happened in the past and Is NOT between the protagonists! It is also not shown in much detail, but is talked about, so still be careful!!

Not a bad read. I finished Ch 12 and it felt like an nice ending. While the story was pretty good, reading this manga reminded me why I prefer manhwas. Characters just have more depth in mahwas but it was a cute light read. The FL is pretty awesome lol.
Also like the comments below said, the sexual violence tag is more of a trigger warning for a single sexual assault event that had taken place in the past of one of the leads. They don't show the details thankfully. Just an FYI.

@kungfupanda There are many manga that have realistic character (deep, unique and kinda have mind of its own like human) and good character development. You can find it mostly in psychological manga. Don't lump everything as if every manga are the same just because you never see manga based on your taste.

Double-page supporter
this could end here and it will still be a fine read. however, there are so many things left untold like the continuation of their relationship and their respective family.

Dex-chan lover
that almost seemed like an ending. Hey at least now if the story ends up getting worse later somehow I can just take this as the ending.

That was realllllllly good story the story so deep the charactes really good and love all their personalities ... I saw "Sexual Violence" so I think there will be sex or more.. Nothing and I liked that .. The only problem its short still the end satisfying .. But if there more it will better XD thank for everyone worked in this great work I really enjoyed reading it. 💕

Users who are viewing this thread