The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Keeping the status quo. I recently watched a video about this.

Found it. Yes, we live in a world where these kind of people exist in real life, and superhero movies is their brainwash machine.
Respectfully, I advise against bandying around this sort of content. It's politically motivated, and it would be better if we kept things around here as apolitical as possible.

EDIT:
Folks, stop leaving "Strikes" on this comment. You WILL receive a DM from me with regards to the matter if you do.

Keep in mind, the subject matter is EXTEREMELY touchy, and I know for certain the mods would appreciate it being kept off the commentary forums for that very reason.

If you got something to say about it, confront me directly in DMs. I was raised by a woman who is a strong feminist and rejoices in the title "Hatchet Lady", so my perspective may not be what you're thinking.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As cool as the airdra is, I can't help but feel like a big flying bike made with dragon materials kind of inhibits the "accessible to the everyman" aspect of the broom that Anis was trying to play up.

"Accessible to everyone" was never possible given the limited materials.

"Usable by anyone" is another matter and totally plausible.
I don't see how her research is heresy that undermines people's faith in spirits if it confirms that 1. spirits exist, 2. spirits give the ability for magic, 3. spirits are transcend beings.
Maybe it's heresy because the theory is that spirits aren't conscious, so they can't be some holy protective force for humans?

Just a guess, but probably an underlying "god's chosen" one hubris at work.

They believe/preach that spirits are divine and must be placed upon pedestal so Anis treating them like a normal resource akin to coal is heresy...and yes the irony of them basically ordering spirits around to do magic was lost on them.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Found out there was an anime only yesterday, binged all four available episodes and now today there's anew chapter today. Love this series, thanks for translating.

All of the amazing world, magic and politics.
My eyes only fall for tilty with her veil.
Can't wait to see its adaptation.

Double-page supporter
Lol a jet ski like design is still not safe at all for high altitude flight. Love how the storys going

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how her research is heresy that undermines people's faith in spirits if it confirms that 1. spirits exist, 2. spirits give the ability for magic, 3. spirits are transcend beings.
Maybe it's heresy because the theory is that spirits aren't conscious, so they can't be some holy protective force for humans?
It's just bullshit for "we'll lose power."

Dex-chan lover
From my point of view it is seen as heresy because Anis framed it in a pretty bad light. She might be energetic and go at her own pace but she seems quite bad at public speaking and presentation.

Anis who was raised to be queen from a very young age however will probably be a bit overqualified for this kind of thing...

Dex-chan lover
I think its just heresy to give commoners knowledge and ability. Sorta like when the church in the middle ages called printing machines blasphemy cause it made it easier to spread news and knowledge.
The church was the main costumer of the printing press lol, they didn't call it heresy.

behold the power of flight
1-1412301R4100-L.jpg

Lol a jet ski like design is still not safe at all for high altitude flight. Love how the storys going
lol yep, they need a closed cabin design instead of open design like that. with that design a strong gust of wind or momentary loss of balance could send you free falling to your death.

they need something like this

Dex-chan lover
Roast? Can you expand on that?
Euphie just picked apart his arguments for magicology being heresy and thus Anis was acting inappropriately as a princess, all while keeping a straight face and making him look like a fool. She took every argument he made and just turned it around and showed him the outright hypocrisy and gaslighting it was. He was basically speechless by the end of it. It was beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread